bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 23rd Sep 2013, 11:15   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
World of Warplanes pushed back to November

World of Warplanes was due to launch next week but has been pushed back to November.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...-to-november/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Sep 2013, 18:21   #2
Alecto
Multimodder

Alecto has yet to learn the way of the DremelAlecto has yet to learn the way of the DremelAlecto has yet to learn the way of the DremelAlecto has yet to learn the way of the DremelAlecto has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Well, I have generated about $250 of profit from the game (WoT) after selling my account to some clueless dweeb on eBay. He's working very hard on ruining my WR, eff and WN now ... he managed to undo approximately 4-6 months of my playing over the course of the last month (which is how long he owns my account now).

There is simply too much frustration in WoT, every 11-yo windowlicking retard with Internet access can create an account and ruin other people's games with his stupidity. I can't see WoWP being any different in this regard, expect that it is technically inferior to WoT to top things off (everybody keeps complaining that it is even worse than War Thunder). Magic combination ... technically inferior and even more retards :-)
Alecto is offline   Reply With Quote