bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 31st Oct 2013, 09:15   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Primochill Wet Bench Review

We take a look at Primochill's customisable acrylic benchtable
http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/201...bench-review/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Oct 2013, 15:56   #2
Blarte
Moderate Modder

Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
I don't get bench test rigs .. card board boxes taped together, serve the same purpose, still each to their own.
Old 31st Oct 2013, 17:17   #3
ChaosDefinesOrder
Vapourmodder

ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.
I know it's purely superficial and blah blah blah, but that motherboard is gorgeous...
ChaosDefinesOrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Nov 2013, 22:37   #4
PingCrosby
Supermodder

PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I got quite excited when I saw the heading Wet Bench but quickly realized I was on the wrong website, sorry bout that, I'll just pop back over to PervertsandBottomSpankers.com and order the real thing
PingCrosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Nov 2013, 07:15   #5
Vetalar
*learning english*

Vetalar has yet to learn the way of the DremelVetalar has yet to learn the way of the DremelVetalar has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
while my current rig located at the home-made cardboard "bench" it's a good idea to has "factory" one. how does PSU fixed on it? does it have options to cool HDDs? how sturdy GFX fixation?
Vetalar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Nov 2013, 15:57   #6
keir
S p i t F i r e

keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Well I was going to use a mobo tray for my new "mod" (gaming PC in a cupboard) but this looks very nice
keir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Nov 2013, 15:58   #7
keir
S p i t F i r e

keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
wow, just seen the £95 price tag. I'll leave that then, haha.
keir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Feb 2014, 08:41   #8
kzinti1
Multimodder

kzinti1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The switches that came with my kit are really cheap and flimsy. The 1st thing I'm replacing.
I don't use Facebook and the like, but I've found a number of listings during a Google Search for various mods of this kit.
I'm thinking of adding helicoils to sturdy the build somewhat as the threads used in the plastic won't hold up to very many test builds using this bench.
Don't get me wrong, I really like this kit. I chose the white base and carbon mobo tray. It looks quite classy.
Performance PC also has quite a few accessories for this bench, making it quite a bit of fun in the long run.
I think the psu mount was left off for ease of moving this bench around. It's easy to unplug the cables from the psu then reattach the cables when you get it to its final destination. Different colored mobo tray kits may also be purchased separately giving this piece of kit an easy refresh treatment when you get the urge.
The only thing I didn't like was, as I mentioned, the cheap switches that came with it. Easily fixed, though.
kzinti1 is offline   Reply With Quote