bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 4th Nov 2013, 08:39   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Warhammer Online goes free before shutting down

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning is moving to a free-to-play model in its final days before the servers are shut down in December.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...ore-shutting/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2013, 12:23   #2
SlowMotionSuicide
Come Hell or High Water

SlowMotionSuicide should be considered for presidentSlowMotionSuicide should be considered for presidentSlowMotionSuicide should be considered for presidentSlowMotionSuicide should be considered for presidentSlowMotionSuicide should be considered for presidentSlowMotionSuicide should be considered for presidentSlowMotionSuicide should be considered for presidentSlowMotionSuicide should be considered for presidentSlowMotionSuicide should be considered for presidentSlowMotionSuicide should be considered for presidentSlowMotionSuicide should be considered for president
Good riddance.

HTPC: i3-3225 | H77-Pro4-M | 4Gb Ripjaws | GTX 660 |120 Gb Samsung 840 | Corsair CX400W | Silverstone GD-04
SlowMotionSuicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2013, 14:32   #3
yazooo
Minimodder

yazooo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowMotionSuicide
Good riddance.
Harsh, was a fun game when released. Some novel ideas to PvP which were fun for quite some time, just lack of planning and thought toward an endgame and long term play-ability.
Old 4th Nov 2013, 14:39   #4
Baz
I work for Corsair

Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
5 years? It had a good run.
Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2013, 08:16   #5
DriftCarl
Supermodder

DriftCarl has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It is a shame the developers didnt create some sort of small scale offline game for the subscribers.
I never played it past beta, but I wouldnt have thought it would be too difficult to have converted some of the better dungeons/raids to an offline game with NPC team mates, just so someone who had invested in this for 5 years actually had something to keep.
DriftCarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2013, 10:14   #6
Harlequin
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Harlequin is definitely a rep cheat.Harlequin is definitely a rep cheat.Harlequin is definitely a rep cheat.Harlequin is definitely a rep cheat.Harlequin is definitely a rep cheat.Harlequin is definitely a rep cheat.Harlequin is definitely a rep cheat.Harlequin is definitely a rep cheat.Harlequin is definitely a rep cheat.Harlequin is definitely a rep cheat.Harlequin is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftCarl View Post
It is a shame the developers didnt create some sort of small scale offline game for the subscribers.
I never played it past beta, but I wouldnt have thought it would be too difficult to have converted some of the better dungeons/raids to an offline game with NPC team mates, just so someone who had invested in this for 5 years actually had something to keep.
so basically you stopped playing 5 years ago and missed all the changes and new content....

MMO have moved on , wow is the elephant in the room , but even that is in serious decline now - blizz know it , and are having to rewrite `TITAN` for the brave new world.

1 more exp pak for WOW is really all that's left.
Old 5th Nov 2013, 12:25   #7
monkiboi
Multimodder

monkiboi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.monkiboi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.monkiboi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.monkiboi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.monkiboi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.monkiboi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.monkiboi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.monkiboi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.monkiboi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.monkiboi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.monkiboi is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
As part of Stormhammer Collective I had some great times and we were part of some significant in game firsts but we just drifted away after about 4 or 5 months. We tried switching to destro to keep things going but they were starting to consolidate servers and I went back to Eve.