bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

View Poll Results: Which mod gets your vote this month?
Corsair Carbide MbK by kier 22 28.21%
Lamborghini Aventador J PC by paultan 15 19.23%
Parvum Systems ITX build by GeorgeStorm 10 12.82%
Raz3r D3sk by l3p 24 30.77%
White and orange Shinobi XL by davido_labido 9 11.54%
ZdMods - Project 180 by Meelobee 39 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 4th Nov 2013, 08:50   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Mod of the Month September 2013

We've picked half a dozen of the best new mods and scratch builds for you to choose your favourite.
http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/mod-...ptember-2013/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2013, 09:35   #2
Falqoon
Multimodder

Falqoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Falqoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Falqoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Falqoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Falqoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Falqoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Falqoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Falqoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Falqoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Falqoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Falqoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Project 180 deserves some credit!
Falqoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2013, 10:42   #3
skyrip
Multimodder

skyrip is definitely a rep cheat.skyrip is definitely a rep cheat.skyrip is definitely a rep cheat.skyrip is definitely a rep cheat.skyrip is definitely a rep cheat.skyrip is definitely a rep cheat.skyrip is definitely a rep cheat.skyrip is definitely a rep cheat.skyrip is definitely a rep cheat.skyrip is definitely a rep cheat.skyrip is definitely a rep cheat.
voted for project 180, looks great especially the new thinking with the wires!
skyrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2013, 11:10   #4
Maki role
Dale you're on a roll...

Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.
I love it when you can vote for more than one project. I really love Project 180 as it's simply so creative, those wiring solutions are very innovative. At the same time, there are some other great mods on show, so it's good to be able to spread the love a bit. There's also a little bit of "should the submission with 10 first place votes and 2 second place beat the one with 7 first place and 15 second place votes?". In that example, the one with the most community appeal would be the one that came second, and not the one that technically came first, just food for thought.
Maki role is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2013, 12:28   #5
Hukkel
Supermodder

Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hukkel is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I really liked Paultans lambo build. But that is not a buildlog imo. Not enough log so I voted for another project.
Hukkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2013, 13:33   #6
Almightyrastus
Engineering the awesome

Almightyrastus is definitely a rep cheat.Almightyrastus is definitely a rep cheat.Almightyrastus is definitely a rep cheat.Almightyrastus is definitely a rep cheat.Almightyrastus is definitely a rep cheat.Almightyrastus is definitely a rep cheat.Almightyrastus is definitely a rep cheat.Almightyrastus is definitely a rep cheat.Almightyrastus is definitely a rep cheat.Almightyrastus is definitely a rep cheat.Almightyrastus is definitely a rep cheat.
Project 180 for me. Those Copper wire replacements are worth my vote regardless of how great the rest is (and it is).

As my wife would have me say, mooi

(and I think the choice of red warrants a lekker too...)
Lo there do I see my Father. Lo there do I see my Mother, and my Sisters and my Brothers. Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning. Lo they do call to me. They bid me take my place among them, in the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever.
Almightyrastus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2013, 14:40   #7
davido_labido
Multimodder

davido_labido has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Aaah!

Can't believe my white and orange shinobi is up there! Thanks guys!

I doubt it will get many votes at all compared to the other great builds that it's up against, but it's certainly very nice to see!

And thanks to the Anthony for the lovely write up about the build! I'll be sure to print screen it later haha!
davido_labido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2013, 15:00   #8
Meelobee
Hypermodder

Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
wow thanks bit-tech, honered to be nominated again especially since in the last weeks we had so many great builds here Good luck to all nominees!

And thanks to everyone who voted for my build!
Meelobee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2013, 15:03   #9
GeorgeStorm
Aggressive PC Builder

GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.
Must have been a slow month :P

Thanks for the nomination, never done anything like this before, should hopefully have some updates soon
Old 4th Nov 2013, 15:17   #10
kier
Modding and coffee

kier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for president
Thanks Bit-Tech... good luck to all.

kier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2013, 16:26   #11
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
It's an honor to be nominated! Goodluck to all of you and thanks Bit-Tech!
l3p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2013, 17:59   #12
Ace_finland
Multimodder

Ace_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for president
was really hard to chose whom to vote for, all great mods, good luck to all of you guys!
Ace_finland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2013, 21:59   #13
OrangeClockwerk
Clockwerk Case Mods

OrangeClockwerk is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOrangeClockwerk is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOrangeClockwerk is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOrangeClockwerk is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOrangeClockwerk is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOrangeClockwerk is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOrangeClockwerk is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOrangeClockwerk is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOrangeClockwerk is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOrangeClockwerk is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOrangeClockwerk is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
my votes in, good luck guys!
OrangeClockwerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2013, 11:14   #14
p0Pe
gief cake?

p0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for presidentp0Pe should be considered for president
This was a nobrainer for me. Those wire mods in project 180 hits a very soft spot in my heart.
p0Pe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2013, 22:13   #15
faxiij
Multimodder

faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faxiij is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Votes to kier, l3p and meelo. Just couldn't decide. Each blow my mind in a different way. Nice to have the luxury not being able to choose one favourite.
faxiij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Nov 2013, 11:22   #16
Asouter
--------

Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.Asouter is definitely a rep cheat.
When I first saw the line up I said OUCHH!!! Good to see healthy competition between friends (puts a smile on my face... me ? I voted for the dutch dude

Current Project : BITZA
Asouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Nov 2013, 13:27   #17
Attila
still thinking....

Attila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asouter View Post
me ? I voted for the dutch dude

View Mode