bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 25th Nov 2013, 13:01   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Xbox One sales top a million too

The XBox One has got off to a flying start, just as the Playstation 4 did.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...-million-too/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Nov 2013, 13:37   #2
Corky42
Mod Master

Corky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Would be interesting to see how much of those one million sales are for the US, at least then we could compare like for like.
Corky42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Nov 2013, 14:57   #3
Narishma
Multimodder

Narishma has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corky42
Would be interesting to see how much of those one million sales are for the US, at least then we could compare like for like.
I don't think it really matters. If Microsoft had launched only in NA like Sony, I believe they would have sold the same. At least until early next year, both of them will be selling all the consoles they can manage to manufacture.
Narishma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Nov 2013, 17:15   #4
Corky42
Mod Master

Corky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
So are we saying no Xbox Ones sold in the other regions ?
To me it seems the PS4 has out sold the Xbox One because the PS4 had the smaller market.
Old 25th Nov 2013, 18:01   #5
Narishma
Multimodder

Narishma has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
We don't know who outsold who, since we don't have numbers. My point was that the company who manages to manufacture and ship the most consoles will outsell the other one since the demand for both consoles far outstrips the supply.
Narishma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Nov 2013, 18:48   #6
Corky42
Mod Master

Well that's my point both say they sold a million in the first 24hrs, that's why i said it would be interesting to know what the sales figures are for the Xbox One in the US then we could compare like for like.

Like you said though the sales numbers are meaningless, not only because its only the first 24hrs but also because the numbers come from different regions.
Old 26th Nov 2013, 11:55   #7
Panos
Multimodder

Panos can run CrysisPanos can run CrysisPanos can run CrysisPanos can run CrysisPanos can run CrysisPanos can run CrysisPanos can run CrysisPanos can run CrysisPanos can run CrysisPanos can run CrysisPanos can run Crysis
PS4 sold over 1 million in 24 hours only in NA America. That says it all.
Panos is offline   Reply With Quote