bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 5th Dec 2013, 11:31   #1
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Valve joins the Linux Foundation

Silver Membership for SteamOS creator.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...x-foundation/1
Gareth Halfacree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Dec 2013, 12:46   #2
Dave Lister
Hypermodder

Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Is Gabe wearing a bra in that video ??
Main Rig:Case: BitFenix Prodigy, Motherboard: MSI Z97I Gaming, CPU: Intel i7 4790K, RAM: 16Gb 2400Mhz Kingston HyperX Beast GPU: MSI GTX 970 Gaming, Primary HDD: 256Gb Samsung 850 Pro, Games Drive: 1Tb Toshiba SSHD, Cooler: Corsair H105, OS: Win 7 - 64
HTPC:Case: Gutted out VCR, Motherboard: Asus AT5IONT-I, CPU: Intel Atom D525 @ 1.94Ghz, RAM: 4Gb 1333Mhz Kingston GPU: Nvidia Ion 2, Primary HDD: Hitachi 500Gb, Optical Drive: NEC ND-6500A Laptop Drive, OS: Win 8.1 32
Dave Lister is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Dec 2013, 16:02   #3
[USRF]Obiwan
I *am* a Dremel

[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
He looks like santa...
In 1982 I was addicted to Lady Bug and played it in the local arcade (every day) And yes i'm proud I did that!
[USRF]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Dec 2013, 17:24   #4
Corky42
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Corky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by [USRF]Obiwan View Post
He looks like santa...
Nahh Santa's a jolly fellow, Gabe seems so melancholy.
Corky42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Dec 2013, 18:53   #5
XXAOSICXX
Supermodder

XXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitXXAOSICXX is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
"Valve has official thrown its lot "

officially?
XXAOSICXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Dec 2013, 19:47   #6
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXAOSICXX View Post
"Valve has official thrown its lot " officially?
Yarp. Fixed, ta!
Gareth Halfacree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Dec 2013, 20:04   #7
Gambler FEX online
Minimodder

Gambler FEX online has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Heh had Windows been open source there had been a Windows 8 version with Aero Glass, Start Menu, Direct2D accelerated desktop/explorer.exe and no Metro. It would also have fixed quite a few annoyances and bugs. The more populare Linux get, the better its distros will become I hope.
Gambler FEX online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Dec 2013, 00:28   #8
Star*Dagger
Pan-Galactic Revolutionary

Star*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for president
"And ye verily will the Newell lead them from the bondage of Wintel unto the land of Games and Honey" ~Prophectius Arabica

"And he opened the 9th seal, and thereupon I beheld the freedom of the People, to compile the systems of operation as they saw fit, this one for business, that one for gaming and another for what they called folding" ~Revelation of Steam, Chapter 5, verse 3

"And the trumpets of Steam laid low all opposition and a new era was announced, made manifest and freed the people from the bondage that had held them in thralldom!" ~Valvicus Mallus, Trumpets 3:17
Star*Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Dec 2013, 00:12   #9
Star*Dagger

Star*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for presidentStar*Dagger should be considered for president
"And the People played under the honorable auspices of the most great Steam, and found the True Way, free from The Evil of Redmond, and their load was lifted and they verily did not need to reboot to install" ~The Starsign of Steam, verse 15
Old 9th Dec 2013, 03:27   #10
Star*Dagger

"And I Gabe, saw the holy city, New Steamrusalem coming down from Valve out of Heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her Gamer! And I heard a great voice, as if in 7.1 surround sound, saying Behold the Tabernacle of Steam is with is with Gamers and it shall dwell with Them, and They shall be the People of Steam and Steam shall be with them, and be, verily, their platform!
And the Newell shall wipe away all tears from their eyes, and their shall be no more death (unless playing in Ironman mode) neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the things of Microsoft are passed away!"
~The Book of Revealed Steam 21:2-4

Last edited by Star*Dagger; 9th Dec 2013 at 03:29. Reason: Divine Steamtervention

Tags
gabe newell, gnu/linux, linus torvalds, linux, linux foundation, open source, steam box, steam machine, steamos