bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 12th Dec 2013, 15:59   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Classfied K|NGP|N Edition is fast, and a mouthful

EVGA has announced 'the ultimate overclocking graphics card'.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardwar...ed-k-ngp-n-e/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Dec 2013, 16:16   #2
TheMadDutchDude
Supermodder

TheMadDutchDude is definitely a rep cheat.TheMadDutchDude is definitely a rep cheat.TheMadDutchDude is definitely a rep cheat.TheMadDutchDude is definitely a rep cheat.TheMadDutchDude is definitely a rep cheat.TheMadDutchDude is definitely a rep cheat.TheMadDutchDude is definitely a rep cheat.TheMadDutchDude is definitely a rep cheat.TheMadDutchDude is definitely a rep cheat.TheMadDutchDude is definitely a rep cheat.TheMadDutchDude is definitely a rep cheat.
Slight error in the article. There's no such thing as 3DMark 07.
TheMadDutchDude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Dec 2013, 16:22   #3
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Oops, been testing with PCMark 7 recently...

Fixed.
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Dec 2013, 16:37   #4
Maki role
Dale you're on a roll...

Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.
Wow that cooler is so ugly, I wonder if they'll release a waterblock for it. Of all the cards they sell, this would be the one I would expect to come with a waterblock off the bat.
Maki role is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Dec 2013, 16:43   #5
Corky42
I *am* a Dremel

Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.
Does make you wonder why they bothered with a cooler, seeing as it just going to end up in the bin.
Corky42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Dec 2013, 16:49   #6
rollo
I Mod, Therefore I Own

rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Cooler is irelivent, They will be giving these away to overclockers to set speed records with. They will likely not release a waterblock for it as it will be put underliquid nitrogen as the price premium to buy this over a regular evga card that would do the same on water will be huge.

2ghz card should be there or there abouts though. Fun times if you follow the scene.
rollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Dec 2013, 17:33   #7
Maki role
Dale you're on a roll...

Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollo
Cooler is irelivent, They will be giving these away to overclockers to set speed records with. They will likely not release a waterblock for it as it will be put underliquid nitrogen as the price premium to buy this over a regular evga card that would do the same on water will be huge.

2ghz card should be there or there abouts though. Fun times if you follow the scene.
I figured that given they're bothering to announce it as a product at all they would do a limited release run for general purchase. If it's purely for the extreme overclocking scene, then why not sell it naked to begin with? It would make sense just to ship this card as an umbrella product of sorts, maybe a run of 1000 or something like Asus did with the Ares II.
Maki role is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Dec 2013, 18:50   #8
mikemaher205
Multimodder

mikemaher205 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
SLI them up and 4K? Dreams... Nothing more. Don't look at me like that, puny GTX 660. >
mikemaher205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Dec 2013, 19:36   #9
Corky42
I *am* a Dremel

Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maki role View Post
If it's purely for the extreme overclocking scene, then why not sell it naked to begin with? It would make sense just to ship this card as an umbrella product of sorts, maybe a run of 1000 or something like Asus did with the Ares II.
Would Nvidia allow a card to be shipped naked ?
That maybe why its got a nasty cheap cooler on it
Corky42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Dec 2013, 19:52   #10
TheMadDutchDude
Supermodder

TheMadDutchDude is definitely a rep cheat.TheMadDutchDude is definitely a rep cheat.TheMadDutchDude is definitely a rep cheat.TheMadDutchDude is definitely a rep cheat.TheMadDutchDude is definitely a rep cheat.TheMadDutchDude is definitely a rep cheat.TheMadDutchDude is definitely a rep cheat.TheMadDutchDude is definitely a rep cheat.TheMadDutchDude is definitely a rep cheat.TheMadDutchDude is definitely a rep cheat.TheMadDutchDude is definitely a rep cheat.
The reason there is a cooler on it is not because they have to... it's because not every single person who buys one is going to put it to use with LN2. They have to supply a cooler for the masses, not the minority.
TheMadDutchDude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Dec 2013, 20:13   #11
rollo
I Mod, Therefore I Own

rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.rollo is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
They are only making so many of the card maddutch so the masses are not gonna be buying it.
rollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Dec 2013, 00:02   #12
Pete J
The upgrade bug biteth...

Pete J is definitely a rep cheat.Pete J is definitely a rep cheat.Pete J is definitely a rep cheat.Pete J is definitely a rep cheat.Pete J is definitely a rep cheat.Pete J is definitely a rep cheat.Pete J is definitely a rep cheat.Pete J is definitely a rep cheat.Pete J is definitely a rep cheat.Pete J is definitely a rep cheat.Pete J is definitely a rep cheat.
Is it still a 3GB card? I thought it'd be upgraded to 6GB.
Lian Li PC-P80B / EVGA X79 Dark / i7 4930K @ 4200GHz (no HT) / Corsair H80i / 4x4GB Avexir Core Blue Series @ 2400MHz 10-12-12-31-2T / 3x SLI EVGA 3GB GTX 780 @1113MHz Core 7000MHz Memory / X-Fi Titanium Professional / 2 x 250GB Samsung 840 / 120GB Vertex 2 / 480GB Vertex 2 / 2TB WD Caviar Green / Silverstone Strider 1500W / Asus PQ321QE / Dell 3007WFP-HC / Beyerdynamic MMX300 / Logitech MK710 / Razer Mamba (2012) / Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 / Datacolor Spyder3 / Win 7 Ultimate x64
Pete J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Dec 2013, 01:33   #13
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete J View Post
Is it still a 3GB card? I thought it'd be upgraded to 6GB.
You can't buy a Ti with 6GB, that's firmly Titan territory.
Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Dec 2013, 11:08   #14
Panos
Multimodder

Panos can run CrysisPanos can run CrysisPanos can run CrysisPanos can run CrysisPanos can run CrysisPanos can run CrysisPanos can run CrysisPanos can run CrysisPanos can run CrysisPanos can run CrysisPanos can run Crysis
Given that this one is almost 700, get a GTX780 and wait until March to get one of the new Maxwell's.
Panos is online now   Reply With Quote