bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 20th Dec 2013, 16:54   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Bit-Tech Christmas Countdown Competiton - 20 December

Win a two-bay Synology NAS in today's Christmas Competition.
http://www.bit-tech.net/bits/competi...ompetiton-20/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Dec 2013, 17:16   #2
Wazza
What's a Dremel?

Wazza has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
What happened to yesterdays competition?? Did I miss the post?

Not that I'm ever lucky enough to win anything!! :-/
Wazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Dec 2013, 17:47   #3
blohum
Minimodder

blohum has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
DOH! I've just sent the email without my details... can I resend please!!

as above, not like I ever win anything though!
blohum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Dec 2013, 18:54   #4
loftie
I *am* a Dremel

loftie is a Super Spamming Saiyanloftie is a Super Spamming Saiyanloftie is a Super Spamming Saiyanloftie is a Super Spamming Saiyanloftie is a Super Spamming Saiyanloftie is a Super Spamming Saiyanloftie is a Super Spamming Saiyanloftie is a Super Spamming Saiyanloftie is a Super Spamming Saiyanloftie is a Super Spamming Saiyanloftie is a Super Spamming Saiyan
My entry said thanks to corsair, whoops! Didn't copy/paste honest. Cheers Synology too
Old 20th Dec 2013, 19:15   #5
SchizoFrog
Ultramodder

SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Well I have entered this one and after checking, comp 14 is definitely missing, 13 was the Fractal comp and this one is comp 15. Any news on what happened Bit-Tech?
Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit)
SchizoFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Dec 2013, 19:24   #6
kicklOp
What's a Dremel?

kicklOp has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Obviously someone in BT office really liked prize of 14th Competition so he/she kept it! ^^

-Hey man, have you uploaded the Christmas Competition 14?
-Absolutely... (evil grin on face)
kicklOp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Dec 2013, 19:58   #7
jrs77
theorycrafting

jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
That's actually a price I'm entering the competition for. Can never have enough of network-storage

Stop using your smartphone as much and look up!
jrs77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Dec 2013, 20:07   #8
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Unfortunately there was a bit of a mix up with yesterday's competition so we had to cancel it. Not sure why in my head it then made sense to skip a number on the entry criteria for this one, but for some reason I did.
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Dec 2013, 20:19   #9
damien c
Mad FPS Gamer

damien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyandamien c is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Entered!

When do the winners of these comps get announced as I cannot see when they get announced unless I am going blind?
damien c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Dec 2013, 20:32   #10
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Been looking to get a NAS, fingers crossed. Good luck everyone.

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Dec 2013, 20:40   #11
SchizoFrog
Ultramodder

SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Ah, OK Meanmotion. Thanks for letting us know what happened and that we weren't missing something. Enjoy the ;last weekend before Christmas people.
Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit)
SchizoFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Dec 2013, 23:51   #12
keir
S p i t F i r e

keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Been thinking of getting one of these! Hope I win.
keir is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Dec 2013, 09:26   #13
Slyr7.62
«ŚŁÂŶČŘ»

Slyr7.62 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Entered! Thank you all for the chance.
Slyr7.62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Dec 2013, 22:31   #14
Awoken
Gazing at the stars

Awoken is definitely a rep cheat.Awoken is definitely a rep cheat.Awoken is definitely a rep cheat.Awoken is definitely a rep cheat.Awoken is definitely a rep cheat.Awoken is definitely a rep cheat.Awoken is definitely a rep cheat.Awoken is definitely a rep cheat.Awoken is definitely a rep cheat.Awoken is definitely a rep cheat.Awoken is definitely a rep cheat.
Fingers crossed! This would be an awesome Christmas present.