bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

View Poll Results: Which are your favourite three mods of 2013?
B2 by Gtek 35 16.83%
CosmosII the privilege by Corsaronero333 30 14.42%
Flightline by slipperyskip 28 13.46%
Guilty by kier 54 25.96%
GwassGween by Cheapskate 47 22.60%
Imagination - CM Storm Trooper Mod by adamski07 10 4.81%
L3p - Parvum by l3p 28 13.46%
Junior by WoodGuy 9 4.33%
Midlag Crisis by Waynio 21 10.10%
Model 01 by Andreas | Brodholm 32 15.38%
Project N.V. by p0Pe 42 20.19%
Project 180 by Meelobee 19 9.13%
Revelation by quizz_kid 23 11.06%
The Samurai Sacrileguim by abbas-it 13 6.25%
Cosmos II- Skyline GT-R by Ronnie Hara 32 15.38%
TARDIS Gaming Computer by RebootTech 6 2.88%
The Dark Shining Star by Sassanou 17 8.17%
The microprocessor by Ace_finland 32 15.38%
The Golden Wet Pi by Phame 18 8.65%
Vesper by Maki role 22 10.58%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 208. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27th Dec 2013, 16:40   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Mod of the Year 2013

It's here! Bit-Tech's mod of the year is back with 20 of the best mods completed in the last 12 months. Help us choose the top three by casting your votes.

There's a chance for you to win a prize too by voting on our Facebook page.

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2013...he-year-2013/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Dec 2013, 19:27   #2
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
COOOOOOOL!
Thanks for putting me here. I'm honored.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Dec 2013, 19:45   #3
Ace_finland
Multimodder

Ace_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for presidentAce_finland should be considered for president
Thx for the nomination! Truly an honor!
Ace_finland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Dec 2013, 20:08   #4
Andreas | Brodholm
Multimodder

Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Andreas | Brodholm - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Thanks for the nomination!

Good luck to everyone!
Completed! (Pictures Inside)
Andreas | Brodholm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Dec 2013, 20:37   #5
l3p
www.^.nl

l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.l3p is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Thanks a lot for the nomination guys, an honor indeed!
Old 27th Dec 2013, 21:36   #6
Parge
ITX FTW

Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.Parge is definitely a rep cheat.
O
M
F
G

Parvum ITX - 3570k - GTX 770 - Asus P8Z77-I ITX - 8GB Tactical Tracer - 256GB SSD - 480GB SSD - H80
Parge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Dec 2013, 22:05   #7
OrangeClockwerk
Clockwerk Case Mods

OrangeClockwerk is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOrangeClockwerk is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOrangeClockwerk is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOrangeClockwerk is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOrangeClockwerk is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOrangeClockwerk is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOrangeClockwerk is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOrangeClockwerk is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOrangeClockwerk is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOrangeClockwerk is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitOrangeClockwerk is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Congrats to all the nominees!!
OrangeClockwerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Dec 2013, 22:16   #8
quizz_kid
Squid

quizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youquizz_kid - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Very honored to be nominated here again... Thanks!

Follow me on: http://www.facebook.com/enannanvision
quizz_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Dec 2013, 22:49   #9
Meelobee
Hypermodder

Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Meelobee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Very cool to be nominated! Thanks!

Good luck guys
Meelobee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Dec 2013, 23:14   #10
WoodGuy
It's just a flesh wound!

WoodGuy has yet to learn the way of the DremelWoodGuy has yet to learn the way of the DremelWoodGuy has yet to learn the way of the DremelWoodGuy has yet to learn the way of the DremelWoodGuy has yet to learn the way of the DremelWoodGuy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It's quite an honor to be nominated. 2013 was a great year with impressive builds. Good luck to all!
WoodGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Dec 2013, 00:13   #11
Ronnie Hara
Modder

Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ronnie Hara is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
No words to express my joy !! Thank you very much all!!!
Ronnie Hara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Dec 2013, 01:06   #12
Maki role
Dale you're on a roll...

Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.
Oh my giddy aunt, I was not expecting this for Christmas! Thank you to everybody for the nominations, this is honestly a dream come true.

Mod of the year just gets more intense with every competition, 2013 is simply a shockingly amazing lineup. Good luck to everybody!
Maki role is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Dec 2013, 11:11   #13
Boorach
Supermodder

Boorach is definitely a rep cheat.Boorach is definitely a rep cheat.Boorach is definitely a rep cheat.Boorach is definitely a rep cheat.Boorach is definitely a rep cheat.Boorach is definitely a rep cheat.Boorach is definitely a rep cheat.Boorach is definitely a rep cheat.Boorach is definitely a rep cheat.Boorach is definitely a rep cheat.Boorach is definitely a rep cheat.
Congratulations to everyone who made the list and may the best mod win!!
Boorach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Dec 2013, 11:20   #14
imersa
Parvum Princess

imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.imersa is definitely a rep cheat.
Voted for 4 builds this time! Awesome work all round. Awesome to see a Parvum build make the cut and good luck to you all. Look forward to giving away the Parvum case! Hope l3p doesn't get second place haha.
imersa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Dec 2013, 11:57   #15
Sassanou
Multimodder

Sassanou can run CrysisSassanou can run CrysisSassanou can run CrysisSassanou can run CrysisSassanou can run CrysisSassanou can run CrysisSassanou can run CrysisSassanou can run CrysisSassanou can run Crysis
A really big thanks for having nominated me !!!
Old 28th Dec 2013, 13:11   #16
kier
-----------------

kier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for presidentkier should be considered for president
Thank you bit-tech readers

kier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Dec 2013, 13:13   #17
The_Crapman
MD of M.Z.A. Inc and Weasel Pimp

The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.
Don't mean to put a dampener on the moty buzz, but i don't think wet pi and vesper should have been included. Yes they're outstanding work, but haven't they already had their moment of glory? I would have thought it better to shine some light on some of the other top builds we've had this year. To be honest I'm shocked mini moto isn't in this and a little disappointed that a lot of the builds nominated are, well, quite similar. Just my 2 cents

How to Get a FREE (sort of) Hard Drive and Other Small Parts
The_Crapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Dec 2013, 13:28   #18
Combatus
Custom PC/bit-tech modding sections

Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crapman
Don't mean to put a dampener on the moty buzz, but i don't think wet pi and vesper should have been included. Yes they're outstanding work, but haven't they already had their moment of glory? I would have thought it better to shine some light on some of the other top builds we've had this year. To be honest I'm shocked mini moto isn't in this and a little disappointed that a lot of the builds nominated are, well, quite similar. Just my 2 cents
I do see where you're coming from, but we didn't pick the nominees and haven't for a couple of years - we get the bit-tech community to send us their picks (we put a sticky in the project log forum a couple of months back) and the top 20 go through to the article. That seems the fairest way of doing it to me!
Is the res loud, like, constantly making you need a piss loud?
Combatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Dec 2013, 14:00   #19
Stormwulf
A mod to far?

Stormwulf has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Some outstanding mods here. Congratulations to all the nominee's and good luck.
Stormwulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Dec 2013, 14:38   #20
slipperyskip
Decade Club

slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!slipperyskip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Thanks Bit-Tech! I'm honored.

Last edited by slipperyskip; 3rd Jan 2014 at 01:26.
slipperyskip is offline   Reply With Quote