bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 3rd Jan 2014, 13:09   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Archos Helium 45 and 50 phones to debut at CES

French mobile manufacturer broadening budget phone lineup.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardwar...-to-debut-at/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jan 2014, 15:51   #2
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
So called because when you use those mobiles, your voice comes over all squeaky and high.
Nexxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jan 2014, 16:13   #3
Combatus
Custom PC/bit-tech modding sections

Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.
Moto G is an awesome phone - got my mum one for Christmas. Tesco do the 8GB model for less than 100 so the Helium 45 looks set to fail if it costs twice that. Sadly hers only lasted four battery charge cycles but I'm hoping it was a one-off. Replacement arrives in a few days so we'll see
Is the res loud, like, constantly making you need a piss loud?
Combatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jan 2014, 11:09   #4
Alecto
Multimodder

Alecto has yet to learn the way of the DremelAlecto has yet to learn the way of the DremelAlecto has yet to learn the way of the DremelAlecto has yet to learn the way of the DremelAlecto has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I wonder how they are planning to succeed with a relatively unknown brand (known mainly for cheapo tablets) in the market where Moto G came out first?
Alecto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jan 2014, 14:14   #5
PingCrosby
Supermodder

PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.PingCrosby is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I went to buy one of these but the salesman said they had just flew off the shelf
PingCrosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jan 2014, 15:22   #6
Weebob
Modder

Weebob - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Weebob - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Weebob - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Weebob - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Weebob - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Weebob - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Weebob - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Weebob - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Weebob - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Weebob - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Weebob - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Combatus View Post
Moto G is an awesome phone - got my mum one for Christmas. Tesco do the 8GB model for less than £100 so the Helium 45 looks set to fail if it costs twice that. Sadly hers only lasted four battery charge cycles but I'm hoping it was a one-off. Replacement arrives in a few days so we'll see
I have picked up a moto g for the wife after her lumia 620 lost the plot. Was very very impressed with it so ended up punting for one myself. So far so far good on both of them.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
Weebob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jan 2014, 16:05   #7
itrush07
Multimodder

itrush07 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I just can't wait to hold that archos helium phone really.
itrush07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Jan 2014, 20:21   #8
SchizoFrog
Hypermodder

SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weebob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Combatus View Post
Moto G is an awesome phone - got my mum one for Christmas. Tesco do the 8GB model for less than £100 so the Helium 45 looks set to fail if it costs twice that. Sadly hers only lasted four battery charge cycles but I'm hoping it was a one-off. Replacement arrives in a few days so we'll see
I have picked up a moto g for the wife after her lumia 620 lost the plot. Was very very impressed with it so ended up punting for one myself. So far so far good on both of them.

I'm more interested in how you found the 620 before it 'lost the plot'.
Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit)
SchizoFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Jan 2014, 20:07   #9
Combatus
Custom PC/bit-tech modding sections

Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weebob View Post

Good to hear, thanks Weebob! Have to admit, the screen put my iPhone 5 to shame and was considering selling it for one too - incredible considering it costs a quarter of the price.
Is the res loud, like, constantly making you need a piss loud?
Combatus is offline   Reply With Quote