bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 6th Jan 2014, 11:46   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
SteelSeries Sensei Wireless Announced

New wireless gaming mouse has just 1ms response time and 16hr battery life.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardwar...ss-announced/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2014, 14:59   #2
jrs77
theorycrafting

jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I'm still mad at SteelSeries for discontinuing the Ikari Laser. They should release an improved version of it, and I'd instantly buy me two of them.

Anyways, not a fan at all of wireless input-devices.

Stop using your smartphone as much and look up!
jrs77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2014, 15:29   #3
ViPPeR_666
Modder

ViPPeR_666 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm extremely happy with my Sensei MLG, don't I'd ever come back to a wireless mouse again. Don't feel like raging with my PC when battery runs out during a FPS playtime. lol
"The Christian god can be easily pictured as virtually the same as the many ancient gods of past civilisations. The Christian god is a three-headed monster; cruel, vengeful and capricious. If one wishes to know more of this raging, three headed beast-like god, one only needs to look at the calibre of the people who say they serve him. They are always of two classes: fools and hypocrites."

John Adams
ViPPeR_666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2014, 18:40   #4
sixfootsideburns
modeteer

sixfootsideburns has yet to learn the way of the Dremelsixfootsideburns has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I wouldn't ever:
1) spend that much on a mouse when there are very worthy alternatives for 1/2 the cost
2) use a wireless mouse for gaming

I do however use one for work because it simplifies toting my laptop around and minimizes cables. I looked and looked for a larger wireless mouse that wasn't targeted towards gamers and couldn't find anything that fit my needs. I know the market is small, but I wonder if anyone will ever release a mouse that has good build quality, small dongle, usable for bigger hands, and good battery life without looking like a plastic piece of crap.

Seems like an equally niche market for such a premium mouse though... so maybe there is hope
sixfootsideburns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2014, 20:42   #5
Parge
ITX FTW

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
£135 on a mouse! Madness.

Parvum ITX - 3570k - GTX 970 - Asus P8Z77-I - 8GB 1866 - 256GB SSD - 480GB SSD - H80 - 450W SFX

29" Ultrawide, Oculus Rift & X52 Pro
Parge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2014, 22:34   #6
CowBlazed
Supermodder

CowBlazed has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wireless and wired in one is interesting.
CowBlazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2014, 23:39   #7
Ficky Pucker
Ultramodder

Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.Ficky Pucker is definitely a rep cheat.
i'll have whatever they're smoking at SteelSeries.
Ficky Pucker is offline   Reply With Quote