bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 14th Jan 2014, 14:21   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
NZXT releases water cooling-ready H440

NZXT has ditched the 5.25in bay in favour of better water-cooling support and super-clean looks.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardwar...g-ready-h440/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2014, 14:43   #2
Parge
ITX FTW

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I don't massively like the exterior but the interior is GREAT! Gooooodbye useless 5.25" bays!

(Bay res.... nah - use a tower people!)

Parvum ITX - 3570k - GTX 770 - Asus P8Z77-I ITX - 8GB Tactical Tracer - 256GB SSD - 480GB SSD - H80
Parge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2014, 14:51   #3
Maki role
Dale you're on a roll...

Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.
NZXT really have put on their thinking caps of late. The interior seems quite Enthoo Primo-esque, which certainly no bad thing. I just wish that they hadn't extended the damn window past the PSU shroud, there's clearly nothing down there other than their name.

The shroud itself seems designed well, great idea for a place to pop SSDs so that they're easy to access, on show (after all SSDs tend to look pretty awesome) and neat.

If the black and red combo looks as good in real life as in that render, then I'll be very impressed. Usually red when placed on a case itself looks a bit odd and out of place, that seems to fit quite nicely.
Maki role is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2014, 15:32   #4
Dogbert666
I benchmark, therefore I am.
bit-tech Staff

Dogbert666 is definitely a rep cheat.Dogbert666 is definitely a rep cheat.Dogbert666 is definitely a rep cheat.Dogbert666 is definitely a rep cheat.Dogbert666 is definitely a rep cheat.Dogbert666 is definitely a rep cheat.Dogbert666 is definitely a rep cheat.Dogbert666 is definitely a rep cheat.Dogbert666 is definitely a rep cheat.Dogbert666 is definitely a rep cheat.Dogbert666 is definitely a rep cheat.
Hooray for no optical drive bay!
Dogbert666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2014, 15:39   #5
saxovtsmike
Multimodder

saxovtsmike has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
No 5.25 bay, no Aquaero :-(
Hopefully the Radiator mounts in the Top ar off Center or the case is big enought to fit at least a propper 45mm 360 rad in the top + 25mm Fans
Same for the Front, Lets pray on them not having failed and a Front 360 with fans will interfere with a top 360..
Like the SSD Mount and the hidden psu...
saxovtsmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2014, 20:37   #6
Sparrowhawk
Wetsander

Sparrowhawk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looks big. Room for EATX?
Sparrowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2014, 20:48   #7
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming SaiyanNexxo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxovtsmike View Post
Dude, are you a modder or a mouse? You're a MODDER, of course! You hay no feart of the Aquaero. You LAUGH in the face if having no 5.25" bay! YOU are MASTER of this case. You OWN it. You DOMINATE it. You are not intimidated by the lack of 5.25" bays; you EMBRACE the CHALLENGE! YOU CONTROL YOUR OWN DESTINY. YOU CARVE YOUR OWN PATH. YOU. ARE. A. MODDER. THIS. IS. BIT-TECH!!!

Er. Too much?
Nexxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2014, 20:57   #8
The_Crapman
MD of M.Z.A. Inc and Weasel Pimp

The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.The_Crapman is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexxo View Post
Dude, are you a modder or a mouse? You're a MODDER, of course! You hay no feart of the Aquaero. You LAUGH in the face if having no 5.25" bay! YOU are MASTER of this case. You OWN it. You DOMINATE it. You are not intimidated by the lack of 5.25" bays; you EMBRACE the CHALLENGE! YOU CONTROL YOUR OWN DESTINY. YOU CARVE YOUR OWN PATH. YOU. ARE. A. MODDER. THIS. IS. BIT-TECH!!!

Er. Too much?
No not far enough. You need to march round his house and kick him squar in the nuts.

How to Get a FREE (sort of) Hard Drive and Other Small Parts
The_Crapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jan 2014, 23:57   #9
xD3aDPooLx
NZXT Community Rep

xD3aDPooLx has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexxo
Quote:

Er. Too much?

OMFG, this made me spit out my soda... Strong willed is this young padawan.

This case screams to be modded. I for one am willing to mod one with some epic designs.
xD3aDPooLx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2014, 12:49   #10
JCBeastie
Supermodder

JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.JCBeastie is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Offering a decidedly sporty look, the case has a front door and large side window.
It actually doesn't have a front door. The front panel looks very door like but just exists to be a smooth surface in front of the fans, NZXT call it doorless and ODD-less. :P

That being said it looks gorgeous. Real winner here, well priced to boot!
JCBeastie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2014, 12:55   #11
gcwebbyuk
Dib Dabbler

gcwebbyuk is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.gcwebbyuk is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.gcwebbyuk is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.gcwebbyuk is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.gcwebbyuk is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.gcwebbyuk is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.gcwebbyuk is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.gcwebbyuk is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.gcwebbyuk is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.gcwebbyuk is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.gcwebbyuk is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I was just about to buy a 750d to replace my 500r - but this has got my attention...

Looks like I will be moving my blu-ray drive to my HTPC...

My Flickr Photostream
gcwebbyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Jan 2014, 16:43   #12
iggy
Hypermodder

iggy is definitely a rep cheat.iggy is definitely a rep cheat.iggy is definitely a rep cheat.iggy is definitely a rep cheat.iggy is definitely a rep cheat.iggy is definitely a rep cheat.iggy is definitely a rep cheat.iggy is definitely a rep cheat.iggy is definitely a rep cheat.iggy is definitely a rep cheat.iggy is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexxo
Quote:

Er. Too much?
far too much. THIS. IS. DENNIS.

i like this case though, its almost as if someone at nzxt was fed up waiting for antec to bring out another p180 without all the stupid sticky out bits. if only it was a weee bit taller, but i suppose you could remove the fan mounts from the front plate and shuffle everything down a little.