bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 5th Feb 2014, 13:40   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode Two release date revealed

Get the concluding episode of DLC for Bioshock Infinite on 25 March.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...release-date/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Feb 2014, 14:38   #2
Draksis
Code Monkey

Draksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for presidentDraksis should be considered for president
"Warning: In-Game Footage contains spoilers"

I don't think i've closed a browser tab that quickly before....
Draksis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Feb 2014, 20:54   #3
SchizoFrog
Hypermodder

SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Here's a question to get me murdered real quick in here... Never really played Bioshock so are the episodes just DLC for Bioshock Infinite? Also, is it worth going back to play the previous games (1 and 2) before starting infinite?
Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit)
SchizoFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Feb 2014, 21:41   #4
connos
What's a Dremel?

connos has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizoFrog View Post
Here's a question to get me murdered real quick in here... Never really played Bioshock so are the episodes just DLC for Bioshock Infinite? Also, is it worth going back to play the previous games (1 and 2) before starting infinite?
The first and Infinite are great games. Their story's are amazing. Play the first you can skip the second.
connos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Feb 2014, 21:59   #5
Teelzebub
Banned

Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
I have a spare copy of the first BioShock if you want it, PM me and I'll gift it to you
Teelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2014, 00:27   #6
somidiot
Modder

somidiot has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizoFrog
Infinite is a completely separate story line from the first two games. So you could play the core game without messing up your experience of the original. However seems like the DLC is geared towards having played the first and maybe second games so I'd play those before hitting the DLC IMO. I really enjoyed Bioshock 1 and 2. 2 didn't have as good a story line as 1 but it's still an enjoyable game I think. You could skip it but if you enjoyed the gameplay of the first I'd recommend playing the second.
somidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Feb 2014, 08:50   #7
ModSquid
Multimodder

ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Bioshock sale on at GamersGate as well, chaps.
ModSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Feb 2014, 16:45   #8
SchizoFrog
Hypermodder

SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.SchizoFrog is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teelzebub
Quote:
I have a spare copy of the first BioShock if you want it, PM me and I'll gift it to you
Thanks for the offer Teelzebub but I don't feel right taking advantage of people I don't know.
Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit)
SchizoFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Feb 2014, 17:07   #9
Teelzebub
Banned

Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.Teelzebub is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Thanks for the offer Teelzebub but I don't feel right taking advantage of people I don't know.
You wouldn't be mate I've had it in my inventory for a long time it was a free one, I would rather someone use and enjoy it than it just sit there for the next god knows how long, So the offer stands
Teelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Feb 2014, 07:05   #10
faugusztin
I *am* the guy with two left hands

faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.faugusztin is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
http://irrationalgames.com/new-featu...-ken-levine-2/