bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 10th Feb 2014, 10:15   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Flappy Bird shot down by creator

Flappy Bird has been taken down from app stores by its creator following unwanted press attention.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...n-by-creator/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Feb 2014, 10:47   #2
nightblade628
Supermodder

nightblade628 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnightblade628 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnightblade628 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnightblade628 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnightblade628 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnightblade628 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That game was inspired by the Devil himself. The only reason Nguyen removed it was because his hand kept spontaneously igniting every time he clicked his online banking login.
nightblade628 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Feb 2014, 11:45   #3
Spreadie
http://goo.gl/vNwEky

Spreadie is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpreadie is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpreadie is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpreadie is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpreadie is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpreadie is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpreadie is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpreadie is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpreadie is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpreadie is a Super Spamming SaiyanSpreadie is a Super Spamming Saiyan
It's a fun little game, albeit quite frustrating.

I'm not very good at it - 30 is my highest - but the important thing is that none of my kids have managed to beat me.

2500K|Z77E-ITX|8GB|680|3007WFP-HC|DS Cube
Spreadie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Feb 2014, 13:44   #4
SAimNE
Multimodder

SAimNE has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
the game wasnt really anything new or special, and was just an easy time waster. broke 40 within 5 minutes of downloading the application after hearing how hard it was and wanting to give it a try. was extremely disappointing for me, both on the lack of a hard game and on humanities definition of a hard game.

i think i can understand why he removed it. dude made a simple time waster, and everyone got their panties in a wad over it.
SAimNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Feb 2014, 22:55   #5
ya93sin
Minimodder

ya93sin has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The mechanics were messy.

Playing it on an iPad, the game moves faster yet the bird was easier to control. However on a HTC One, the game moves slower but the bird was harder to control.
ya93sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Feb 2014, 23:19   #6
Teelzebub
Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

Teelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming SaiyanTeelzebub is a Super Spamming Saiyan
The best way to make people want something is to take it away from them

Mountain mods case, Enermax 1250w PSU, Asus Maximus V Extreme, i7 3770k @ 4.6ghz, Samsung 840 250gb SSD. 500gb Seagate,Corsair H80i wind tunnel, 16gb Corsair Vengeance pro 1866mhz,4xEVGA GTX 670 quad SLI 2 x Dell U27" @ 2560 x 1440, 4 bags of weed
Teelzebub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Feb 2014, 00:19   #7
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
The mobile sector is a joke anyway. I cant say I noticed this "thing" or event care about it disappearing
Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote