bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 21st Feb 2014, 12:45   #1
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Google unveils depth-sensing Project Tango phone

Kinect meets smartphones.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardwar...roject-tango/1
Gareth Halfacree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Feb 2014, 12:58   #2
Umbra
Supermodder

Umbra is definitely a rep cheat.Umbra is definitely a rep cheat.Umbra is definitely a rep cheat.Umbra is definitely a rep cheat.Umbra is definitely a rep cheat.Umbra is definitely a rep cheat.Umbra is definitely a rep cheat.Umbra is definitely a rep cheat.Umbra is definitely a rep cheat.Umbra is definitely a rep cheat.Umbra is definitely a rep cheat.
Wow, 3D mapping from your phone/tablet straight to your 3D printer/CNC machine, I want it now!
Umbra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Feb 2014, 13:01   #3
GuilleAcoustic
Ook ? Ook !

GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.
Now that is interesting. I see many possible use of that, especially to help blind people to detect obstacles.

i5 4570 - Asus Z87 Gryphon + Thermal Armor - 8GB - Sandisk Extreme II 240GB - EVGA GTX770 - PC-V353A
GuilleAcoustic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Feb 2014, 15:25   #4
schmidtbag
Hypermodder

schmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
I wish I had audio on this computer, I might have to check it out again when I get home.

But as soon as I saw Johnny Lee, my immediate reaction was "oh well that explains a lot". I'm really happy for the guy knowing he's got a job in this kind of thing, he completely deserves it. Engineers like him are extremely rare these days.
Old 21st Feb 2014, 15:31   #5
Cthippo
Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Cthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
When i read the headline I thought Google had come up with a contextually sensitive system to tell people that the stuff they were posting to Facebook was pointless and to please STFU.
Old 21st Feb 2014, 18:00   #6
Woodspoon
Supermodder

Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.Woodspoon is definitely a rep cheat.
*waits for people to start freeking out about privacy issues, data collecting and google mapping the inside of their house for sinister reasons.
Woodspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2014, 11:25   #7
Delphium
Eyefinity enabled

Delphium has yet to learn the way of the DremelDelphium has yet to learn the way of the DremelDelphium has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Im sure the NSA/GCHQ will be rubbing their hands...
Delphium is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, augmented reality, depth-sensing, google, kinect, project tango