bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 3rd Mar 2014, 10:01   #1
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.
Microsoft CEO Nadella begins executive shake-up

Two of Ballmer's favourites out.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/bits/20...lla-shake-up/1
Gareth Halfacree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Mar 2014, 11:14   #2
Corky42
Mod Master

Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.
So the question is, was Tami and Tony fired, pushed, or quit of their own accord ?
It must be a confusing time to be working at Microsoft, what with so many shake ups in the last year or two.
Corky42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Mar 2014, 11:32   #3
Snips
I can do dat, giz a job

Snips is definitely a rep cheat.Snips is definitely a rep cheat.Snips is definitely a rep cheat.Snips is definitely a rep cheat.Snips is definitely a rep cheat.Snips is definitely a rep cheat.Snips is definitely a rep cheat.Snips is definitely a rep cheat.Snips is definitely a rep cheat.Snips is definitely a rep cheat.Snips is definitely a rep cheat.
Clearly Mr Nadella is doing things his way, which can only be seen as a good thing.
Snips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Mar 2014, 15:02   #4
schmidtbag
Hypermodder

schmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youschmidtbag - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snips View Post
Clearly Mr Nadella is doing things his way, which can only be seen as a good thing.
Agreed, the company needs a good shake up and Balmer was not the right kind of person to do that. Considering the rise of linux and non-Windows tablets, MS has a lot of catching up to do.
Old 3rd Mar 2014, 17:15   #5
phuzz
This is a title

phuzz should be considered for presidentphuzz should be considered for presidentphuzz should be considered for presidentphuzz should be considered for presidentphuzz should be considered for presidentphuzz should be considered for presidentphuzz should be considered for presidentphuzz should be considered for presidentphuzz should be considered for presidentphuzz should be considered for presidentphuzz should be considered for president
I'm not the only person who read his name as Nutella am I?
phuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Mar 2014, 17:33   #6
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.
Great. Can he get rid of Mark Penn now?

Nexxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2014, 12:50   #7
impar
2n-1

impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Greetings!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexxo View Post
Great. Can he get rid of Mark Penn now?
Come on, Nexxo, this is the One Microsoft.
Quote:
Mark Penn, the architect of Microsoft's controversial Scroogled campaign, will now reportedly boast the title of executive vice president and chief strategy officer.

Recode says Penn will explore "new product areas and strategic investments" for the company, while remaining on the team of senior executives that reports to Nadella.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/3/2/546...er-ceo-shakeup
Old 4th Mar 2014, 13:10   #8
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.
Well, at least he can do less damage that way. I hope that Nadella will explore new ways and strategies of getting rid of the man.

Nexxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Mar 2014, 13:13   #9
Corky42
Mod Master

Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.Corky42 is definitely a rep cheat.
So with most of the architects of Windows 8 gotten rid of are we going to see an end to the idea of using a phone OS on the desktop ? Time for me to get behind my sandbags.
Corky42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chris capossela, eric rudder, executive, management, microsoft, satya nadella, steve ballmer, tami reller, tony bates