bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 6th Mar 2014, 15:38   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Watch Dogs Release Date confirmed

The much anticipated open world sci-fi adventure game gets a release date.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...te-confirmed/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Mar 2014, 01:07   #2
SexyHyde
Supermodder

SexyHyde has yet to learn the way of the DremelSexyHyde has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looking like the biggest game of the year. I am super excited about this!!!
SexyHyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Mar 2014, 09:14   #3
true_gamer
Cheesecake on sale!

true_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyantrue_gamer is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Me too!
i7 3930K @ 4.7GHz - ASUS Rampage IV Formula - 16GB Corsair 2400MHz 10 12 12 31 - 3x EVGA GTX 670 F.T.W 4GB Tri SLI with AquagraFX waterblocks Cores: 1306MHz Memory's: 7114MHz - 128GB OCZ Vector SSD - 2TB WD Black Caviar - CM Cosmos RC1000 - Silverstone Strider 1KW - Samsung DVD/RW - Custom Waterloop - 3x Dell U2311H Monitors
ORIGIN username: wipeyourarse - Steam ID: true_gamer - UPLAY ID: true_gamer

My Crysis 3 Ultra Config My Crysis 1 ultra Config
true_gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Mar 2014, 11:21   #4
GravitySmacked
Mostly Harmless

GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GravitySmacked is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Oooh not long to wait

GravitySmacked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Mar 2014, 12:36   #5
SimoomiZ
Modder

SimoomiZ should be considered for presidentSimoomiZ should be considered for presidentSimoomiZ should be considered for presidentSimoomiZ should be considered for presidentSimoomiZ should be considered for presidentSimoomiZ should be considered for presidentSimoomiZ should be considered for presidentSimoomiZ should be considered for presidentSimoomiZ should be considered for presidentSimoomiZ should be considered for presidentSimoomiZ should be considered for president
Looked incredible ...But judging by the latest PS4 demo the graphics have had a major downgrade.

After the Alien Colonial Marines fiasco and what that did to Gearbox. You'd imagine they'll release something that when cranked up looks very similar to the E3 2012 demo[on PC] . Even if it brings hi-end PCs to a crawl.

Gearbox had to rush out a 5GB upgrade. And although gameplay trumps graphics. If Watch Dogs looks nothing like that demo, the backlash will be huge.
SimoomiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Mar 2014, 19:11   #6
rollo
I Mod, Therefore I Own

rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.rollo is definitely a rep cheat.
When it was announced back then ps4 did not exist. I'd not be at all surprised they have relised niether console can max the game.

Can't say I've ever saw said demo either so it may get some backlash from people who have followed it since E3 but it won't from regular players who probably don't notice the difference.
rollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Mar 2014, 19:21   #7
SimoomiZ
Modder

SimoomiZ should be considered for presidentSimoomiZ should be considered for presidentSimoomiZ should be considered for presidentSimoomiZ should be considered for presidentSimoomiZ should be considered for presidentSimoomiZ should be considered for presidentSimoomiZ should be considered for presidentSimoomiZ should be considered for presidentSimoomiZ should be considered for presidentSimoomiZ should be considered for presidentSimoomiZ should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollo View Post
When it was announced back then ps4 did not exist. I'd not be at all surprised they have relised niether console can max the game.

Can't say I've ever saw said demo either so it may get some backlash from people who have followed it since E3 but it won't from regular players who probably don't notice the difference.
Yeah probably built on expected theoretical performance , which won't be realisable 'til late in this generation , if at all.

But still, PC could do this at a push:

Old 11th Mar 2014, 05:57   #8
SexyHyde
Supermodder

SexyHyde has yet to learn the way of the DremelSexyHyde has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Not too interested about the gfx. the premise and gameplay are what are really interesting me. If it came with Deus Ex HR graphics, I wouldn't be disappointed.
Old 11th Mar 2014, 12:26   #9
SimoomiZ
Modder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyHyde View Post
Not too interested about the gfx. the premise and gameplay are what are really interesting me. If it came with Deus Ex HR graphics, I wouldn't be disappointed.
Gameplay > graphics yes, true. But creating truly immersive worlds is important also. Otherwise why bother bringing out new consoles; consoles sold entirely on their graphical prowess?

The thing is , that demo footage from E3 2012 ran on a 680GTX apparently . It was a playable 'vertical slice' according to the admin on Ubi's forum. If that ran on PC HW two years ago. There is no reason why two years on , with better GPUs and tools like Mantle*, they couldn't create something similar on PC now, on the highest possible in-game settings regardless of TFLOPS required. Ok, the consoles can't handle that, at the moment . But there is no excuse on PC, not two years on.

*Both Dice and Oxide said it took about two months to implement Mantle support for their respective games.
Old 11th Mar 2014, 18:06   #10
DraigUK
Multimodder

DraigUK is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DraigUK is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DraigUK is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DraigUK is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DraigUK is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DraigUK is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DraigUK is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DraigUK is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DraigUK is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DraigUK is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.DraigUK is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Looking forward to this, Elite: Dangerous, The Witcher 3, and sadly, not much else so far this year.

Rumbles of CA doing Warhammer sound promising but also unsure when that will be out.
DraigUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Mar 2014, 01:04   #11
SexyHyde
Supermodder

Quote:
Jonathan Morin ‏@Design_Cave Mar 10
@egor125ten @SwedishOTAKU PC on very high setting is REALLY stunning if you ask me. As for density it also very high of course.
from Twitter