bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 13th Mar 2014, 10:28   #1
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.
First Ubuntu Phones to cost $200-$400

Shuttleworth launches at the mid-range.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardwar...es-mid-range/1
Gareth Halfacree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Mar 2014, 02:21   #2
SexyHyde
Supermodder

SexyHyde has yet to learn the way of the DremelSexyHyde has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm already getting bored of the bleeding edge phones. MotoG is a great phone for the price, Nexus 5 is a bargain also. HTC have great speakers (boomsound). everything else I'm a bit meh with. They all take great photos outside - Inside they all suck, HTC and Nokia suck less but it's still sucking. They don't need to be bigger than 1080, 720 resolution is fine (sometimes better when you take battery into account). I'm covered in Wifi almost constantly and the times when I don't have it are a relief so 3G/4G isn't an issue. I'm waiting to see exactly what the 2nd camera does on the HTC One 2014 if its anything less then amazing lytro like photos i'm going to side/upgrade to the Desire 816 as I want those boomsound speakers. When the 100~ Moto G can do almost the same things as these 500~ phones it's really hard to get excited anymore.
SexyHyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Mar 2014, 08:59   #3
GuilleAcoustic
Ook ? Ook !

GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.GuilleAcoustic is definitely a rep cheat.
@SexyHyde: Couldn't agree more

i5 4570 - Asus Z87 Gryphon + Thermal Armor - 8GB - Sandisk Extreme II 240GB - EVGA GTX770 - PC-V353A
GuilleAcoustic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, cebit 2014, linux, mark shuttleworth, smartphone, ubuntu, ubuntu phone, ubuntu touch