bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 13th Mar 2014, 15:59   #1
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Octodad: Dadliest Catch Review

Octodad is a fresh and witty creation that doesn't quite manage to go the distance.
http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/pc/20...catch-review/1
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Mar 2014, 16:07   #2
GeorgeStorm
Aggressive PC Builder

GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.GeorgeStorm is definitely a rep cheat.
Picked this up after seeing a couple of videos of it and because I thought it would be funny to play through with my brother.

I was right! Me and him played it on roulette mode (so which limbs each player controls changes after every objective) and we had a lot of fun. Very annoying, very funny, very good!

However, it is fairly short, and I don't think I'd have anywhere near as much fun playing it on my own.

It was slightly reduced when I got it and I'm happy I did, there's a bit more content to do in the form of collecting all the ties so I'm looking forward to trying to do that, but I'm not sure if I would have been happy paying full price.

If they do another I will certainly keep an eye on it.
Old 13th Mar 2014, 21:53   #3
PaulC2K
Star Citizen

PaulC2K has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
George, have you seen the Total Biscuit 'WifeTF' review? They did the same thing, just watching them play and their interaction with each other was hilarious. I wish he'd drag the missus on to do more, they've only done 2 and the Tower Wars one was decent too.
PaulC2K is offline   Reply With Quote