bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 4th Apr 2014, 11:18   #1
Combatus
Custom PC/bit-tech modding sections

Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.
Antec ISK600 Mini-ITX Case Review

Antec ISK600 Review - a great little affordable mini-ITX cube

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/cas...sk600-review/1
Is the res loud, like, constantly making you need a piss loud?
Combatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Apr 2014, 12:03   #2
Ljs
Limited Edition

Ljs is definitely a rep cheat.Ljs is definitely a rep cheat.Ljs is definitely a rep cheat.Ljs is definitely a rep cheat.Ljs is definitely a rep cheat.Ljs is definitely a rep cheat.Ljs is definitely a rep cheat.Ljs is definitely a rep cheat.Ljs is definitely a rep cheat.Ljs is definitely a rep cheat.Ljs is definitely a rep cheat.
It looks pretty decent but I don't get these 'shoe box' style cases at all, they need to stand up so they take up more vertical space rather than desk space and the only people that seem to have thought of that really are Silverstone.
Ljs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Apr 2014, 12:41   #3
jrs77
theorycrafting

jrs77 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitjrs77 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitjrs77 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitjrs77 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitjrs77 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitjrs77 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitjrs77 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitjrs77 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitjrs77 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitjrs77 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitjrs77 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ljs View Post
It looks pretty decent but I don't get these 'shoe box' style cases at all, they need to stand up so they take up more vertical space rather than desk space and the only people that seem to have thought of that really are Silverstone.
Problem is the I/O. I don't like the top-facing I/O at all for example but prefer them to face to the back, where the cables are then hanging down from and behind the desk, out of the view and out of the way.

Stop using social networks and look up!
jrs77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Apr 2014, 13:21   #4
Combatus
Custom PC/bit-tech modding sections

Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ljs View Post
I think they're easier to work with than the likes of the SG03 and FT03 mini - the PSU in the SG03 covers the motherboard which can be a pain. Also, they're more designed to fit in a recess in a desk, perhaps under a hutch or book shelf, rather than sit in valuable desk space, or as an HTPC in a TV cabinet - there's an Elite 120 in mine as nothing else fits!
Is the res loud, like, constantly making you need a piss loud?
Combatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Apr 2014, 15:15   #5
Ljs
Limited Edition

Ljs is definitely a rep cheat.Ljs is definitely a rep cheat.Ljs is definitely a rep cheat.Ljs is definitely a rep cheat.Ljs is definitely a rep cheat.Ljs is definitely a rep cheat.Ljs is definitely a rep cheat.Ljs is definitely a rep cheat.Ljs is definitely a rep cheat.Ljs is definitely a rep cheat.Ljs is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs77 View Post
Problem is the I/O. I don't like the top-facing I/O at all for example but prefer them to face to the back, where the cables are then hanging down from and behind the desk, out of the view and out of the way.
Yes I agree it does make sense to have the I/O at the back, but given how small an m-ITX motherboard is, it is possible to have both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combatus View Post
I think they're easier to work with than the likes of the SG03 and FT03 mini - the PSU in the SG03 covers the motherboard which can be a pain. Also, they're more designed to fit in a recess in a desk, perhaps under a hutch or book shelf, rather than sit in valuable desk space, or as an HTPC in a TV cabinet - there's an Elite 120 in mine as nothing else fits!
I've never actually played with them hands on but I can imagine that. I'm just being selfish and thinking about what I'd want rather then what sells (and they probably know their market better than me).
Ljs is offline   Reply With Quote