bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 16th Apr 2014, 10:55   #1
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Halo composer fired from Bungie

Apparently terminated without cause.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...mposer-fired/1
Gareth Halfacree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Apr 2014, 11:18   #2
Hustler
Supermodder

Hustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for presidentHustler should be considered for president
Given the tone of his tweet, the lawyers will be the winners here.
Hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Apr 2014, 11:21   #3
Maki role
Dale you're on a roll...

Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.
WHAT!!!?!!?!?!!!?!

Marty, get your ass over to 343i in that case. Whilst I thought the Halo 4 soundtrack was amazing, not much can beat having the original guy on board too. I would love to see what magic could be done with Marty and the team from the last game, would keep things both new and very much classic Halo at the same time no doubt.

I was already boycotting Destiny thanks to Bungie's reason for why they couldn't develop a title that's perfectly suited for PC, for that platform. Yet they somehow still have the resources to develop it for the 360 and PS3? Whilst this doesn't affect my stance, I would certainly like to hear the full information on it.
Maki role is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Apr 2014, 16:12   #4
ChaosDefinesOrder
Vapourmodder

ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.
I'm just waiting for the headline when he gets a new job: "Halo Composer, fired from Bungie, bounces back"
ChaosDefinesOrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Apr 2014, 16:28   #5
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
I guess it's impossible to blame it on Linda McCartney this time.
...To soon?
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Apr 2014, 18:06   #6
BadHead
Multimodder

BadHead has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate
I guess it's impossible to blame it on Linda McCartney this time.
...To soon?
\\

...But you could probably get away with blaming it on Heather Mills.
BadHead is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Apr 2014, 21:29   #7
samkiller42
For i AM Cheesecake!!

samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.
This sounds like something Bungies parent company (Activision) would do, rather than Bungie themselfs.

Sam

The Laptop: Dell Vostro 3450, SB i3 2350m, 8GB DDR3, 256GB 830 SSD, Intel 6235 Wifi N/BT 4.0, Dell 5550 3G/GPS
The Server: Phenom 2 x6, 8GB DDR3, 3TB Seagate, 2TB WD Green, 2*1TB Samsung F1
samkiller42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Apr 2014, 22:43   #8
Measter
Multimodder

Measter has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by samkiller42 View Post
This sounds like something Bungies parent company (Activision) would do, rather than Bungie themselfs.

Sam
Activision doesn't own Bungie, their relationship is that of a publisher only.
Measter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Apr 2014, 10:28   #9
ModSquid
Multimodder

ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.ModSquid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadHead View Post
\\

...But you could probably get away with blaming it on Heather Mills.
No way.

It wooden be her fault.
ModSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Apr 2014, 10:33   #10
Maki role
Dale you're on a roll...

Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.Maki role is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSquid View Post
No way.

It wooden be her fault.
That joke doesn't even have a leg to stand on.
Maki role is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Apr 2014, 19:33   #11
Solidus
Superhuman

Solidus - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youSolidus - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youSolidus - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youSolidus - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youSolidus - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youSolidus - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youSolidus - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youSolidus - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youSolidus - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youSolidus - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youSolidus - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Measter View Post
Activision doesn't own Bungie, their relationship is that of a publisher only.
No they don't own bungie but they finance their studio wages and costs etc for whatever they work on as I understand it (correct me if im wrong).

So they would have a big indirect control over bungie and I wouldnt be surprised if it was through external pressure this happened. Activision seem to represent the evil side of gaming that EA use to occupy it seems..
Solidus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bungie, destiny, halo, martin o donnell, microsoft