bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 1st May 2014, 11:23   #1
Dogbert666
I benchmark, therefore I am.
bit-tech Staff

Dogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Noctua NH-D15 Review

Noctua aims at high-end liquid coolers with its new and rather hefty NH-D15

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/coo...h-d15-review/1
Dogbert666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2014, 13:10   #2
Hustler
Hypermodder

Hustler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hustler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hustler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hustler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hustler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hustler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hustler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hustler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hustler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hustler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Hustler is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Nice result from a performance stand point...but with a windowed case, I really couldn't live with aesthetics of it, especially the dire colour of the fans, when you have the innards on show, these things matter.
Hustler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2014, 13:17   #3
[USRF]Obiwan
I *am* a Dremel

[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
It should be called Apple NH-D15 and invite some apple fanboys to let them justify the price tag. In the meantime I will cook some popcorn...
In 1982 I was addicted to Lady Bug and played it in the local arcade (every day) And yes i'm proud I did that!
[USRF]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2014, 14:32   #4
Shirty
V BURN MY EYES V

Shirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming SaiyanShirty is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Noctua is Austrian for "**** coloured" as far as I know.
Old 1st May 2014, 19:57   #5
TheDarkSide
Modder

TheDarkSide has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
those numbers .. those colours
TheDarkSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2014, 22:11   #6
DD_nVidia
Multimodder

DD_nVidia has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Had my DH-14 since I got my i7 920.

Still working a charm. Fans still perfect. Sure not the best looking but I'm sure I read somewhere they were going to do black versions.

Either way, if I even get the chance to build another system again, or (especially) when building for someone else, I'd strongly consider this over any water cooling system. Less issues to be had down the line.
DD_nVidia is offline   Reply With Quote