bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 6th Jun 2014, 10:43   #1
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.
The Witcher 3 release date announced

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is due for a February 2015 release according to developers CD Projekt Red.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...te-announced/1
Gareth Halfacree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jun 2014, 16:52   #2
vdbswong
It's a Hedgehod

vdbswong is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitvdbswong is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitvdbswong is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitvdbswong is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitvdbswong is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitvdbswong is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitvdbswong is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitvdbswong is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitvdbswong is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitvdbswong is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitvdbswong is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Even though I preferred DA:2 over TW2 (i know, i know, shame on me), i've just pre-ordered this straight away as opposed to mulling over DA:I which i may get eventually.

Not that I have any particular issue with EA/Origin, but when CDPR go out of the way to reward their user base, i've bought it solely on principal (and the knowledge that the game will still be amazing, obviously).

One thing not mentioned in the article is that there's an extra discount for owning the original TW1 as well as TW2. They need to be registered on GOG.com for the free backup they provide, but that just requires you to input the CD Key. I registered both of my copies which were originally bought on Steam with no issue.

All in all I ended up paying 36.50 which is quite a lot less than the 60 of DA:I i've been considering.
vdbswong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jun 2014, 18:25   #3
pbryanw
Multimodder

pbryanw has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
@vdbswong - Not to forget the $15.98 in free game vouchers for us here in the UK. It's good to see CDPR reward their most loyal customers too - this is how pre-ordering should be done.

Last edited by pbryanw; 8th Jun 2014 at 01:17.
pbryanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jun 2014, 03:33   #4
gosh
Multimodder

gosh has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
really do love CDPR's release agenda, my pc stutters on w2 so i doubt 3rd will run but very tempted to pre-order anyway for the digital boardgame. pre-ordered w1, got the lovely (and very reasonably priced at 25) physical copy of w2 with a bunch of extras and read all the books - question isn't whether to buy w3 but whether to get it on physical or digital.
gosh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cd projekt red, gog, the witcher 3, wild hunt