bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 7th Jul 2014, 11:42   #1
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Cliff Bleszinski outs Boss Key Productions

Project Bluestreak to be its first title.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...fyb-boss-key/1
Gareth Halfacree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2014, 22:34   #2
Skiddywinks
Hypermodder

Skiddywinks has yet to learn the way of the DremelSkiddywinks has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Uh, is it confirmed to be named after that feature (that I have never come across)?

Seems far more likely to simply be named after boss keys. You know, as in keys used to access the level boss etc.
Skiddywinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jul 2014, 08:06   #3
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddywinks View Post
Seems far more likely to simply be named after boss keys. You know, as in keys used to access the level boss etc.
I have never heard anyone refer to the last key in a level as the "boss key." Well, until now, obviously. My usage, however, is well established - as demonstrated by Wikipedia et al. Given that CliffyB will have played the same games I did back in the day, I'm sticking to my guns on this one. He's been in the industry for more than two decades; he knows exactly what a boss key is.

Last edited by Gareth Halfacree; 8th Jul 2014 at 08:14.
Old 10th Jul 2014, 17:29   #4
Skiddywinks
Hypermodder

Skiddywinks has yet to learn the way of the DremelSkiddywinks has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...signer/cisxxpt

Bwahahaha. Looks like we're both right. But I'd argue his language makes me slightly more right :P
Skiddywinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jul 2014, 08:10   #5
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddywinks View Post
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...signer/cisxxpt
Bwahahaha. Looks like we're both right.
Hooray for win-win scenarios!

Tags
arjan brussee, bluestreak, boss key, boss key productions, cliff bleszinski, cliffyb, epic games, epic megagames, guerilla games, jazz jackrabbit, project bluestreak