bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 22nd Aug 2014, 12:48   #1
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Redditor discovers Xbox One 24-hour demo scheme

Promotion posted in error by Microsoft.
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...-day-demo-sc/1
Gareth Halfacree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Aug 2014, 14:12   #2
Corky42
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Corky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming SaiyanCorky42 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Not a fan of these play it free for 24 hours schemes, i do wounder if there are people that sacrifice real world time just so they can play as much as possible. I would much rather see a system that allows people to play free for X amount of hours when they choose to.
Corky42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Aug 2014, 15:48   #3
K.I.T.T.
Hasselhoff™ Inside

K.I.T.T. has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corky42
Not a fan of these play it free for 24 hours schemes, i do wounder if there are people that sacrifice real world time just so they can play as much as possible. I would much rather see a system that allows people to play free for X amount of hours when they choose to.
I completely agree but 24 hours of any time game play is enough time to complete a lot of games leaving only achievement hunters and people wanting online play (if it's possible) to go and buy it.
Old 22nd Aug 2014, 19:41   #4
greigaitken
Supermodder

greigaitken has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
"sorry honey - i can't make your works do....it's the World of Tanks free night on Saturday..........no, that's not the free one, they changed it....."
greigaitken is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
microsoft, xbox live, xbox one