1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows CAD Software?

Discussion in 'Software' started by DETN8R, 22 Mar 2003.

1. DETN8R

DETN8R What's a Dremel?

Ok, I know Absolutely nothing about designing stuff with a computer. I dont know autocad or any other kind of cad software.

I would like to know of a program that a retard could learn to use. But im not really interested in 3d design right now, im more interested in 2d design at the moment.

I want a program that I can make cutting stencils for.. What im trying to do is design a plate that will hold a few bulgin switch's so I would a need a program that would allow me to make a template with the exact circle dimensions that I would need.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Lithium

Lithium super spunk

Me thinks you should be posting in Software & Operating Systems

:lol:

3. pranks7er

pranks7er mange tout

try quick cad ita about £30+ quid or a good drawing package would work if you only need 2d design there are programs such as canvas

4. Hwulex

Hwulex Minimodder

Threads merged.

5. cpemma

cpemma Ecky thump

Turbocad 4LE is free here or it's been on the mags a few times. Corel Draw is also good for 2D plans, and the older SE versions are cheap.

6. pranks7er

pranks7er mange tout

so this site with the cad its OK then they are allowed to distrubute free software versions???

Tags: