bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 30th Dec 2016, 16:01   #1
Dogbert666
I benchmark, therefore I am.
bit-tech Staff

Dogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming SaiyanDogbert666 is a Super Spamming Saiyan
The Best Hardware of 2016

We chime in with our favourite bits of hardware from 2016.

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/201...ware-of-2016/1
Dogbert666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Dec 2016, 06:12   #2
Cthippo
Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Cthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming SaiyanCthippo is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Telling.

The only thing in there I have any interest in is the RGB keyboards.
Old 1st Jan 2017, 00:14   #3
mp3manager
Multimodder

mp3manager is definitely a rep cheat.mp3manager is definitely a rep cheat.mp3manager is definitely a rep cheat.mp3manager is definitely a rep cheat.mp3manager is definitely a rep cheat.mp3manager is definitely a rep cheat.mp3manager is definitely a rep cheat.mp3manager is definitely a rep cheat.mp3manager is definitely a rep cheat.mp3manager is definitely a rep cheat.mp3manager is definitely a rep cheat.
Telling indeed.

There's only one monitor mentioned in the entire year.

I wish someone would build a decent G-Sync monitor. I've had three over the years and they've all been crap, with terrible build quality, defects which should have meant it never left the factory and awful customer support, both from the retailer and manufacturer.
mp3manager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Jan 2017, 16:13   #4
pre
Multimodder

pre is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.pre is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.pre is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.pre is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.pre is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.pre is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.pre is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.pre is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.pre is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.pre is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.pre is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Agree on the g-sync monitor part. Not sure when cutting edge turned into a quality control mess - doesn't seem to happen on the rest of the enthusiast tech?
pre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Jan 2017, 06:01   #5
chrisb2e9
Dont do that...

chrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysischrisb2e9 can run Crysis
Skimmed through, would be nice if there were less pages to click through.
And so many cases? I still have my Antec 900 from 2006. Are cases really worthy of being "best" hardware?
Old 3rd Jan 2017, 10:47   #6
Plenoptic
What's a Dremel?

Plenoptic has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
//Incorrect link for the Predator all in one

nm don't know what I was doing...
Plenoptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jan 2017, 11:06   #7
fingerbob69
Hypermodder

fingerbob69 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelfingerbob69 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisb2e9
Skimmed through, would be nice if there were less pages to click through.
And so many cases? I still have my Antec 900 from 2006. Are cases really worthy of being "best" hardware?
Still using my 902 from 2009.

Now if Antec would just make an itx version of it, I'd have the perfect case for my next rig.
Antec 902, Asus P6T se, i7-920 D0 oc@3.6ghz, Asaka Nero S, 6gb Corsair, Thermaltake 750w Evo Blue, MSI R9-280 OC @1065/1315, Asus Xonar DS, 2x 500gb Seagate HDD, Win7 hp, NEC ea231wmi, MS X4, Roccat Kova+

Cordless Mouseman optical ...deceased
XFX 4890 + Artic Twin Turbo Pro ...retired 26.10.2014
fingerbob69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jan 2017, 15:23   #8
Ending Credits
Bunned

Ending Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming SaiyanEnding Credits is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Yeah, just gave my brother my five-year old Antec 300, which was end of line when i bought in in the first place. New cases are great, and I'm always surprised at the advances made, but at the end of the day it is just a box.
Ending Credits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jan 2017, 15:58   #9
Parge
the worst

Parge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming SaiyanParge is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Did you guys see Dell just cancelled their latest flagship monitor due to QA issues? Seems like they are tough things to get right at scale, so no surprise that the introduction of GSync etc has caused even more issues.

NCase M1 - 5820k @4.3Ghz - H105 - GTX 980ti - ASRock X99e ITX/ac - 16GB DDR4 - 3x SSD - 600w SFX - 29" Ultrawide - Xonar U7 - Bassshaker - RAT3 - Quickfire TK - Q90s - Orbweaver - Warthog
Parge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jan 2017, 16:05   #10
techniana
What's a Dremel?

techniana has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ending Credits View Post
Yeah, just gave my brother my five-year old Antec 300, which was end of line when i bought in in the first place. New cases are great, and I'm always surprised at the advances made, but at the end of the day it is just a box.
Well I think an Antec 300 will always be a classic!
techniana is offline   Reply With Quote