1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Gigabyte Aorus AX370-Gaming 5 Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech reviews, 22 Mar 2017.

1. bit-tech reviews

bit-tech reviews Administrator Administrator

2. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

Stability is nice, but doesn't help without availability:

Overclockers? Pre order with no estimate.
    Scan? Option to pre order has been removed (along with some of the other models from Gigabyte).
    Ebuyer? Pre order with an estimate of end of this week (but all their estimates for AM4 board stock have been overly optimistic so far).
    And so on...

3. fingerbob69

fingerbob69 Minimodder

Isn't that just a result of manufacturers getting to grips with all the BIOS fixes that were shown to be needed in first released boards? Being able to clock Ram speeds to in excess of 2933 being one of them?

Give it a week or so and you'll be swimming in Ryzen boards.

4. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Yes^

A new platform will take 3-6 months to optimize. Gen-2 boards will be much better as Gen-1s are always the learning experience.

5. Hustler

Hustler Minimodder

One of the (few) joys of getting older is no longer feeling the need to jump on to the latest tech the second its released and letting all those young whipper snappers with credit cards and no self control do the 6mths of Beta testing and bug fixing for you, ready for me to buy when stock is plentiful and prices are falling.

6. Anfield

Anfield Multimodder

A week is what I was told when I preordered an AM4 mainboard from a different manufacturer back when they went up for sale, to date I have not seen one single online shop anywhere in the world that has that particular model in stock, buying an X850XT PE wasn't that hard...

7. Neutronman

Neutronman What's a Dremel?

How does the onboard sound of the new Realtek codec compare to a dedicated soundcard like the Creative ZX?

Tags: Add Tags