bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 4th Aug 2002, 18:13   #201
Morphine
weeee!

Morphine has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
what i love is when someone is really really really weak and two people are crouching right next to eachother (campers covering eachother) sneak up to the side of them and get them both lined up in your crosshairs... its always funny to fire off one shot and get two headshots, you gotta hit the really weak guy first though for it to hit the next guy.

Found a bigger money pit than PCs. My Tibby!
Morphine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Aug 2002, 18:57   #202
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.

Old 5th Aug 2002, 23:21   #203
Soap
What's a Dremel?

Soap has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

my bestest score ever, things went down hill from there :cries:
Soap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Aug 2002, 14:13   #204
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.

did that in just under 40 minutes :dude:

edit: with an AK
Old 6th Aug 2002, 14:14   #205
RTT
#parp

RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
oh bs
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Aug 2002, 14:15   #206
RTT
#parp

RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally posted by Soap

my bestest score ever, things went down hill from there :cries:
i know most of those people in that screenshot
Old 6th Aug 2002, 14:24   #207
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

it was actually.... cos most shots were hitting... lots and lots of 1/2 shot headshots... and also a midair shot too, when I jumped off the bridge and headshotted a poor CT
Old 7th Aug 2002, 01:34   #208
Morphine
weeee!

hey ypou guys need to go work this server over

66.150.131.102:27017

it my clan's server, curently im in second place. the guy in first is disliked by every one because of some very questionable kills. I've recorded a demo of me in spectator watching hos 3rd person veiw and gave it to the guy who owns the server, he would buy only a deagle and run around jumping around ONLY the corners that enemies were behind and get lots of aheadshots, only once did he jump around a corner that no enemy was waiting there, and that was because someone had naded that guy. Also he does the fast AWP exploit ALOT witch ****es us all off. He runs around maps with only the knife out and must have a script for firing the AWP. the second that shot is fired he sitches to deagle then withing 1 second is already firing off another shot with the AWP and scoped. such BS, well if you ever see him in there (his name is evil bunny of doom tell him paul, or Counter-Chimp said hi! please go in there and give him an ass whoopin!

you guys are my HEEROOOSS!

Old 7th Aug 2002, 02:10   #209
ChenZen
Supermodder

ChenZen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
hmmm

i always post after long periods, but thats becus ... erm .. im kinda crap .

but this is a nice score b4 everybody left screaming "cheater"

BiGGiE said using OGC isnt a cheat, and its endorsed by Valve .. is this true, he said he uses it all the time .. so it must be true

c ya
Old 7th Aug 2002, 02:14   #210
RTT
#parp

Quote:
Originally posted by Morphine
hey ypou guys need to go work this server over

66.150.131.102:27017

it my clan's server, curently im in second place. the guy in first is disliked by every one because of some very questionable kills. I've recorded a demo of me in spectator watching hos 3rd person veiw and gave it to the guy who owns the server, he would buy only a deagle and run around jumping around ONLY the corners that enemies were behind and get lots of aheadshots, only once did he jump around a corner that no enemy was waiting there, and that was because someone had naded that guy. Also he does the fast AWP exploit ALOT witch ****es us all off. He runs around maps with only the knife out and must have a script for firing the AWP. the second that shot is fired he sitches to deagle then withing 1 second is already firing off another shot with the AWP and scoped. such BS, well if you ever see him in there (his name is evil bunny of doom tell him paul, or Counter-Chimp said hi! please go in there and give him an ass whoopin!

you guys are my HEEROOOSS!

You'll find that the awp fast switch is

1) common place
2) a damn good thing to do

isnt a script he's using, just fastswitch key

and as for the knowing where the enemy is, he's prolly using headphones, which help SO much.
Old 7th Aug 2002, 02:48   #211
Morphine
weeee!

no im serious does a crosshair on target before hes around the corner count as headphones

i use headphones all the time while im playing, and anyways hes an00b cheater, whenever he switchs with AWP its part of the bind, it used to tell us the URL and whatnot, now he took that out, but yes it was and prlly still is a bind. it got real anoying that everytime he fired a shot a scripting site was spammed on the screen...

i understand that the AWP switch is cool (i use it sometimes) but I get anoyed with people using exploits, in my veiw its just as bad as a cheat, instead of the programers and other dudes working on worthwile things they have to sit and try and fix every little flaw in the code. maybe people wouldnt complain about nonew weapons and whatnot ( cant wait for CS: CZ even though it keeps getting delayed) but these guys spend al their time fixing stupid stuff

cant wait for my new comp... a steady 13 FPS really sucks...

Old 7th Aug 2002, 03:27   #212
FreakOnALeash
Multimodder

FreakOnALeash has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
"fixing stupid stuff"

like the VAC for example?
</sarcasm>
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

My DVD Collection
enscape.net
FreakOnALeash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2002, 03:33   #213
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

they are doing some good stuff on VAC, including a global wallhack block... which basically makes the wallhack useless as they cannot see the enemy thru the doors, despite them being c-thru
Old 7th Aug 2002, 15:59   #214
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

lol

I never use the awp or scout in clanwars, cos I normally suck with it... but I used the scout for pretty much all of militia, and half of train, and then about 10 mins of nuke...

I went onto the awp on train for the final 15 mins, and on nuke, I started playing seriously, then the olde fav "admin_needed" names started to appear

oh well was funny, and an admin didn`t turn up

Old 7th Aug 2002, 22:52   #215
RTT
#parp

bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs

Old 7th Aug 2002, 23:06   #216
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

sorry... forgot to disable OGC for those screenies

edit: oh, and I think this screenie comes in useful too

Old 7th Aug 2002, 23:19   #217
buglish
Banned

buglish has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
close to 0wning, cept i came in half way through

Last edited by buglish; 1st Mar 2012 at 22:48.
buglish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Aug 2002, 15:54   #218
woppysittank
Banned

woppysittank has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally posted by __CyPHeR__

BiGGiE, you aint looked like that since you came round mine and started eyeing my dog up.

Poor Rover, she still cant walk straight

Cypher, am I right in remembering that you used to play in the clan [SMEG] ???? the one located in Nottingham that played at Lan Arena? I know one of the guys in the clan, if not then forget what I said.
woppysittank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Aug 2002, 18:04   #219
Sim0n
rm -rf /

Sim0n has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Erm maybe, which one do ya know ??
Sim0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Aug 2002, 18:22   #220
woppysittank
Banned

woppysittank has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
His alias is illusion, just when I saw the [SMEG] I wondered if it was the same clan, I'll ask him if he remembers you.
woppysittank is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fps, pc, pc gaming