1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows 3d-modelling

Discussion in 'Software' started by Digitalblueshift, 11 Mar 2002.

1. Digitalblueshift

Digitalblueshift What's a Dremel?

I know there was a thread around a while ago but i cant seem to find it and there wasnt any replies to it anyways, but does anybody know of a decent 3-d modelling software that i could use to model my case a bit.

I used to have one(it was really an archetecural one) called concept cad, and it ws "test drive" i liked it but i cant fint it anymore(i havd to reformat) so recap:

Anybody seen Concept cad Test Drive?
    Anybody know of a fairly decent/ Cheap/FREE 3-d modelling software available

2. jamiesurfs

jamiesurfs Boom Boom, Cha Cha Cha!

3. neon

neon What's a Dremel?

www.discreet.com the people who brought us 3d max have released a free version called gmax, its only a modeller hasn't got any renderer but u could probly find a free renderer plugin on the net.

4. Digitalblueshift

Digitalblueshift What's a Dremel?

thanx, ive searched c-net and aother things but all of the ones i have tried I just couldnt make do what i wanted them too, sucked, looked promising and crashed my computer, or just plain crashed my computer. with my record i will probably be looking for more.

5. kanuslupus

kanuslupus Minimodder

Has anyone used 3D Canvas? I've made some progress, but not sure how well it will work for case modeling.

6. pszaro

pszaro What's a Dremel?

7. corvette

corvette What's a Dremel?

man do u want 3dmodeling, hahaha those progys are crap
    i dare u to goto www.amapi.com and see what they have to offer, trust me once u see it u will spew and say momy i want ur credit card to spend $$$$$$

8. CrOaKeR

CrOaKeR Host warrior 4, Vengence!

One of the easiest free modelling packages that I have used is truespace 1 Get it Here :dude:

9. kanuslupus

kanuslupus Minimodder

Looks good, but the real question is how easy is it to do that stuff.
    The pictures they show aren't any better than others I've seen from other software.
    I'm also not looking to make movie/game quality models, just a simple case design, so $300 is out of the question.

10. corvette

corvette What's a Dremel?

it is very easy very good to use i own the program my self u can get a demo of it on the website and itll show u the basic controls u can make the the tea pot thing uno the first 3d model but yeah it is sick

Tags: