bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 21st Feb 2005, 16:09   #181
seb87
Minimodder

seb87 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
this is the best liquid cooling in the world........

you're the italian perfection modder
Old 21st Feb 2005, 16:39   #182
ouija
Trust me, I am doctor!

ouija has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It all looks very nice, but isn't milling very wasteful?
ouija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Feb 2005, 16:46   #183
AutoExec
Multimodder

AutoExec has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by zx2assassin
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoExec
haha.. half of the younger part of the forum will end up as metal workers after this
amazing work..
and the other half of us will be woodworkers
<---carpenter
or was anyway.. studying psychology atm

Silent Suitcase

less noise than a snake
more portable than a shuttle
(if it doesnt have a handle)
((or wheels))

AutoExec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Feb 2005, 17:00   #184
Smilodon
The Antagonist

Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouija
It all looks very nice, but isn't milling very wasteful?

Yeah, but it looks good
Old 21st Feb 2005, 17:53   #185
mircea
What's a Dremel?

mircea has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It's cool
mircea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Feb 2005, 18:26   #186
Silenced`
Multimodder

Silenced` has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
come on man we want an update !!! me wants to see te reservoires in action
Old 21st Feb 2005, 18:42   #187
JavaDog
Hypermodder

JavaDog has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silenced`
come on man we want an update !!! me wants to see te reservoires in action
...or some VIDEOS of the milling machine in action!
Priority #1: Building a Homebrew CNC Machine!
All Non-CNC Projects ON HOLD
JavaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Feb 2005, 21:56   #188
Pistol

Or the vortex effect in the resevoirs when switched on...mmmmmmmmmm
Old 21st Feb 2005, 22:30   #189
Alekoy
Ostekake!

Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Alekoy is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
To be copletely honest with you.. i hate you.. you have to many big and nice tools, and way to mutch expertice on how to use them, and last but not least, to mutch money...
WHY GOD, WHYYYYY!!! why isn't that ME??

ofcorse i'm just saying that becouse I envy you, and im totaly in love with youre tools and your case..
heck, maybe I even love you a bit... (in a heterosexual way that is...) (and maby not at all)

keep up the beautyful work and good luck (like you need it...)
Alekoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Feb 2005, 23:52   #190
(spc)kuhnkejer
Minimodder

(spc)kuhnkejer has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
wow what company do you work for i cant believe your boss lets you shut down on production to make a computer case or is this the new product your company will be making for ever wishing they had a cnc milll they cost about 120000 to millions of dollars in the usa and they take a long time to know how to use it not all cad work you have to know what cutting tool to use the feed rate of the endmill and all that stuff its an under paid trade they only make about 20 us dollars when a computer tech make about 40$ so great job and good modding
(spc)kuhnkejer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2005, 11:07   #191
Rain
Multimodder

Rain has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

Just brilliant

"You kill a person, you are a murderer... You killed thousands, you are a conqueror... You kill everyone... You Are God !"
Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2005, 11:37   #192
kopite
Multimodder

kopite has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
MAte that looks amazing

Talk about raising the bar of modding projects you've destroyed it

"Hardware, n.: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked."- The Devil's Dictionary to Computer Studies
kopite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2005, 11:40   #193
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Another one competing with G-Nome's Orac│...
Extraordinary nice work.

~subscribed
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Iń! Iń! Cthulhu fhtagn!
perplekks45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2005, 13:23   #194
planki

planki has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
damn that is some very nice work with the cnc machine and all of the other machines. its looking very nice indeed, keep up the good work.

i cant wait to make my custom pc case using the cnc machines and other tools at school next year, gonna be awesome you have inspired me to carry on and have a go!!
Old 22nd Feb 2005, 14:06   #195
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Congratz for your project being on the front page.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Iń! Iń! Cthulhu fhtagn!
perplekks45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2005, 14:51   #196
jezmck
____

jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
'tis truely masterful work, very impressive.
have you said how much this all costs you in materials alone?
Old 22nd Feb 2005, 16:44   #197
Meanmotion
bleh

Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.Meanmotion is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzle
'tis truely masterful work, very impressive.
have you said how much this all costs you in materials alone?
I think there's something fundamental about this question. For me half the point of modding, and the like, is to do it on a shoe string. Ok, going all out on a couple of little finishing touches won't break the bank, but to be using professional software and equipment for the whole project (even if you have free access to it) just grates with me. As, I think, I've said before, talking about a similarly 'pro' mod, if we all had access to rapidprototypers we could come up with some amazing stuff. Unfortunatley, most of us don't. I'll admit, there's probably more than a smidgen of jealousy tainting my view, but I do believe my points are valid. Having said all of that, it is particularly well executed. So, I suppose, keep up the good work!
Meanmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Feb 2005, 16:59   #198
Silenced`
Multimodder

Silenced` has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by JavaDog
...or some VIDEOS of the milling machine in action!
never seen it in action
Old 22nd Feb 2005, 17:43   #199
Ben
Ultramodder

Ben has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
looks dam good.
Old 22nd Feb 2005, 17:44   #200
G69T
CNC Modder

G69T has yet to learn the way of the DremelG69T has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilodon
Damn! That's some reallty nice work!

Will you ever consider to make more of those and sell them? (and especially those reservoars)

Wish i had that cind of equipment...

*subscribes*
All the projects I'm working for, are doing only inducing my wish to create something interesting and innovative. That's the way I want to work for, and my first intent isn't the marketing. Only the reservoirs cap would cost more than a entire PC.

bye bye

DBRS Project - Winner of the MoTM of November 2009

G69T is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cnc, g69t, italian modder, milling machine, modding, scratch build

View Mode