bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 4th May 2005, 07:34   #1
bloodcar
Mod Master

bloodcar should be considered for presidentbloodcar should be considered for presidentbloodcar should be considered for presidentbloodcar should be considered for presidentbloodcar should be considered for presidentbloodcar should be considered for presidentbloodcar should be considered for presidentbloodcar should be considered for presidentbloodcar should be considered for presidentbloodcar should be considered for presidentbloodcar should be considered for president
Happy Birthday GOO!

Happy 33rd birthday, ya old fart.
Old 4th May 2005, 07:57   #2
jezmck
I Mod, Therefore I Own

jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!jezmck - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
yay! happpy spam-day to all!
and of course happy birthday to ye olde one.
Old 4th May 2005, 08:19   #3
Leeum
Mod Master

Leeum has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
HB GOO
Leeum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2005, 08:27   #4
yodasarmpit
No longer the other Brett.

yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.
Happy Birthday GOO
Old 4th May 2005, 08:35   #5
Stickeh
Help me , Help you.

Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Stickeh is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
HB GOO you news wizard you.
Old 4th May 2005, 08:50   #6
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
HB2U
HB2U
HBDGOO
HB2U
Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2005, 08:51   #7
Hiren
mind control

Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.
Happy b-day GOO
Old 4th May 2005, 09:07   #8
Cheese
Doc

Cheese has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Happy birthday mate!
Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2005, 09:10   #9
kenco_uk
I unsuccessfully then tried again

kenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
HB!

Is it 33, or is it 33 again?
Old 4th May 2005, 09:56   #10
GreatOldOne
Wannabe Martian

GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Nope, it's definitely the first 33rd birthday I've had. And no, that's not in Hexadecimal.

Thanks Guys... Everyone can have a piece of virtual birthday cake - just as tasty, guaranteed zero calories!
"Maybe we're on Mars because we have to be, because there's a deep nomadic impulse built into us by the evolutionary process, we come after all, from hunter gatherers, and for 99.9% of our tenure on Earth we've been wanderers. And, the next place to wander to, is Mars. But whatever the reason you're on Mars is, I'm glad you're there. And I wish I was with you."
- Carl Sagan

A GOO-ster is Born - Build Diary RSS I'm a Great Oakley product tester! My purpose built testing centre
GreatOldOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2005, 11:07   #11
jetsetjimbo
Up-up and away

jetsetjimbo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Yum... that's some tasty cake!

Have a great day.
jetsetjimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2005, 11:09   #12
K

K has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Have a great day. What'd you get huh huh huh?
Old 4th May 2005, 11:19   #13
Dodge
Ultramodder

Dodge has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
HBDAY
Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2005, 11:22   #14
Sc0rian
Here comes the farmer

Sc0rian can run CrysisSc0rian can run CrysisSc0rian can run CrysisSc0rian can run CrysisSc0rian can run CrysisSc0rian can run CrysisSc0rian can run CrysisSc0rian can run CrysisSc0rian can run CrysisSc0rian can run CrysisSc0rian can run Crysis
Happy b'day mate.

Hope you have a good day...

Thanks for all the news posting you have done

- S
Old 4th May 2005, 12:04   #15
GreatOldOne
Wannabe Martian

GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!GreatOldOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by K
Have a great day. What'd you get huh huh huh?
30Gb iPod Photo, an iCondo... sorry iSkin, and the iPod photo connector.

I'm also going to LeMans in June for the race, and If my electronics mule can find it in NY for me, a Sony DV Cam. I know, I'm spoilt. But I'm worth it. Honest.
"Maybe we're on Mars because we have to be, because there's a deep nomadic impulse built into us by the evolutionary process, we come after all, from hunter gatherers, and for 99.9% of our tenure on Earth we've been wanderers. And, the next place to wander to, is Mars. But whatever the reason you're on Mars is, I'm glad you're there. And I wish I was with you."
- Carl Sagan

A GOO-ster is Born - Build Diary RSS I'm a Great Oakley product tester! My purpose built testing centre
GreatOldOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2005, 12:18   #16
Lithium
super spunk

Lithium is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lithium is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lithium is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lithium is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lithium is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lithium is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lithium is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lithium is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lithium is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lithium is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lithium is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Wooow....Some birthday presents.

Have a good one

Lithium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2005, 14:36   #17
acrimonious
Custom User Title:

acrimonious has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Have a good 'un pal.
Old 4th May 2005, 15:38   #18
Dad
You talkin to me?

Dad has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatOldOne
and If my electronics mule can find it in NY for me, a Sony DV Cam.
They have them for $530 at J&R Music World which is based in NYC

Happy birthday man!
Old 4th May 2005, 16:22   #19
<A88>
Trust the Computer

<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis
Have a nice one, HB

<A88>
<A88> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2005, 16:33   #20
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
HB GOO - truly living up to the name now

View Mode