bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Recreation > Gaming

Old 4th May 2005, 13:34   #1
niptacular
What's a Dremel?

niptacular has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
New XBOX 360 Pics (not the 2 others)

this is a new pic, yet unconfirmed. the only thing i can see wrong is the wireless controllers... they arent wireless...
niptacular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2005, 14:12   #2
ginguskahn
Supermodder

ginguskahn has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I hear the old pads will still work so you will need somewhere to plug them in, maybe the wireless is elsewhere?
Apple Bluetooth Keyboard, MS Bluetooth Mouse
19" Samsung 19T TFT
ginguskahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2005, 14:56   #3
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
Looks kinda nice. I think the Green and white go, and i assume you can have it either standing up or on its side. I wanna know what the insides look like though :P
Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2005, 15:00   #4
yodasarmpit
No longer the other Brett.

yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.
Fugly, looks like they raided the Alienware parts bin.

Last edited by yodasarmpit; 4th May 2005 at 15:08.
yodasarmpit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2005, 15:04   #5
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
beige is the new black?
Old 4th May 2005, 15:23   #6
Atomic
Gerwaff

Atomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming SaiyanAtomic is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigz
beige is the new black?
iPod....
Old 4th May 2005, 15:38   #7
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
beige is the new black?
It's white with the "box" that's metal by the looks.

Now that yoda has mentioned it it does look very alienware

And they STILL havent got a reset button! ARRRGGHH!!

They better have a decent DVD drive too this time.
Old 4th May 2005, 15:55   #8
Hiren
mind control

Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodasarmpit
Fugly, looks like they raided the Alienware parts bin.
Agreed, looks horrid. They need to get rid of the garish green and go with a more sedate look.

Last edited by Hiren; 4th May 2005 at 16:41.
Hiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2005, 16:27   #9
Springs
Boing boing

Springs is definitely a rep cheat.Springs is definitely a rep cheat.Springs is definitely a rep cheat.Springs is definitely a rep cheat.Springs is definitely a rep cheat.Springs is definitely a rep cheat.Springs is definitely a rep cheat.Springs is definitely a rep cheat.Springs is definitely a rep cheat.Springs is definitely a rep cheat.Springs is definitely a rep cheat.
i like it.... looks a bit better then the 1st x-box
Old 4th May 2005, 17:07   #10
yodasarmpit
No longer the other Brett.

yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Springs
i like it.... looks a bit better then the 1st x-box
That's like saying the new Fiat Panda looks better than the old one, still fugly
Old 4th May 2005, 17:10   #11
Hamish
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Hamish has yet to learn the way of the DremelHamish has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
i like it, still think its a stupid name but it looks quite nice
not that i care, highly unlikely that i'd get one anyway
Hamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2005, 17:20   #12
<A88>
Trust the Computer

<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis
If that's it, I honestly think it looks really nice. Bit big still, but I'd buy one

<A88>
<A88> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2005, 17:24   #13
Wesker
Multimodder

Wesker has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm not a big fan on how it looks but I'll buy one, because Ive been meaning to get an original X-Box for a while. I'll just hold off for this instead.
Wesker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2005, 22:03   #14
riggs
^_^

riggs can run Crysisriggs can run Crysisriggs can run Crysisriggs can run Crysisriggs can run Crysisriggs can run Crysisriggs can run Crysisriggs can run Crysisriggs can run Crysisriggs can run Crysisriggs can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexwilks88
...Bit big still, but I'd buy one

<A88>
Mmmm, seems they forgot to include something for size reference:

Doesn't look too bad mind you. Better than the original...
Bally Jerry pranged his kite right in the how's your father. Hairy blighter, dicky-birdied, feathered back on his Sammy, took a waspy, flipped over on his Betty Harper's and caught his can in the Bertie!

PSN ID: buster2006
riggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2005, 22:11   #15
Dad
You talkin to me?

Dad has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
beige is the new black?
What once was old is new again. Look at tv's and audio gear, in the 70's most of it had a silver front, then in the 80's it all went black, now it's back to silver again. I'm just waiting for the "genuine imitation vinyl woodgrain" to make a comeback.
Old 5th May 2005, 22:22   #16
ajack
rox

ajack has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Is the top flat or 'concave'? If it's the latter, it's gonna look fairly poor and be a bitch to stack

select * from pants;
ajack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2005, 22:23   #17
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Awww "imitation vinyl woodgrain" LOL. Our old TV had that.
Old 5th May 2005, 22:28   #18
K

K has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the DremelK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Crikey, so blatantly a fake. Come on people!
Old 6th May 2005, 12:58   #19
logan
flashback!

logan has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by j4ck
Is the top flat or 'concave'? If it's the latter, it's gonna look fairly poor and be a bitch to stack
How many you planning on buying?
Old 6th May 2005, 13:02   #20
atanum141
I fapped to your post!

atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.atanum141 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by K
Crikey, so blatantly a fake. Come on people!
thats whats i was thinking......it looks alittle to perfect.....an alittle bit of photoshop added in.

Welcome to Thunderdome, B*tch
XBL: atanum141
atanum141 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pc