bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 4th May 2005, 14:34   #1
The_Pope
Geoff Richards

The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.
WCG 2005: European Case Modding Show

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2005...casemod/1.html
The_Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2005, 15:10   #2
L2wis
Hypermodder

L2wis has yet to learn the way of the DremelL2wis has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Loving this artical, i thought there were more deserving winners though. Personally loved Alexander's Space-Con!
Old 4th May 2005, 15:18   #3
Dodge
Ultramodder

Dodge has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm suprised the hypercube didnt the top 3.
Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2005, 15:33   #4
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodge
I'm suprised the hypercube didnt the top 3.
Imo, he was robbed Kudos to the winner for winning, but a case in a fish tank is a bit "meh" tbh.
Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2005, 16:30   #5
Shadow_101
Mudkips.

Shadow_101 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Shadow_101 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Shadow_101 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Shadow_101 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Shadow_101 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Shadow_101 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Shadow_101 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Shadow_101 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Shadow_101 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Shadow_101 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Shadow_101 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
That was excellent read, really liked the LAN truck myself.

3 images on the contenderís page go to the wrong cases
LAN Truck by Ant
Illumili by Mydogisgone
Lokicube by Loki

excellent article once again
Shadow_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2005, 16:42   #6
Hiren
mind control

Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.
Was a good read, looks like a lot of fun.
Old 4th May 2005, 16:45   #7
The_Pope
Geoff Richards

The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.The_Pope is definitely a rep cheat.
Thanks Shadow - it has been fixed now
Old 4th May 2005, 17:15   #8
Joungne
Multimodder

Joungne has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hi guys,

just a little error in the article : the other cases that are shown were ALSO in the contest, but I couldnt find the owners of them to take their interview.
By the way, the mod with the rotating circles around the motherboard is also from Marc Voser (with his Coldfusion)

If you have any questions, just ask away.

Greetz,

Joungne
Old 5th May 2005, 03:53   #9
shroom
Hypermodder

shroom has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
My favorite was the lan truck, stylish but functional. Really cool stuff. Hypercube in a close second
shroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2005, 05:11   #10
Infraggable Krunk
Supermodder

Infraggable Krunk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
id say hypercube then the aqua pc

people its a pc fully inclosed in water ( from the looks of it no air coming in except the bottom.

Ive seen the hypercube worklog... and well its just pretty
Infraggable Krunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2005, 06:25   #11
GigantoR
Supermodder

GigantoR has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I love Benny's stuff. Just so clean looking
Old 5th May 2005, 09:16   #12
jezmck
I Mod, Therefore I Own

jezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindibadgi
Imo, he was robbed Kudos to the winner for winning, but a case in a fish tank is a bit "meh" tbh.
^^ yup, all of that.
Old 5th May 2005, 13:08   #13
[WP@]WOLVERINE
Supermodder

[WP@]WOLVERINE has yet to learn the way of the Dremel[WP@]WOLVERINE has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
i simply cannot believe that the Hypercube didnt make it to the top three. No disrespect to the other mods since they were all great but i personally think that the judges must have been the three blind mice.
Intel i7 980X EE | 6gb HyperX 2ghz DDR3 | Asus P6T Deluxe OC Palm ed | Asus 7950 DCII | Corsair HX1000 | SB X-Fi Fatality | 5.1tb storage+2xX25M 80gb SSD | Lian Li pc201 | 3xBenQ G2420HDB@Eyefinity | Ms Natural 4000 | Corsair M60 | Logitech Z-5450.
[WP@]WOLVERINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2005, 15:06   #14
isho
Multimodder

isho has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
honestly besides hyper cube i thought that one chick computer was Sweet . didnt really like the fish tank.
isho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2005, 17:02   #15
alextwo

alextwo has yet to learn the way of the Dremelalextwo has yet to learn the way of the Dremelalextwo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
LOL I like the interview with yourself Joungne, I'm surprised Hypercude didn't make the top 3.
Old 9th May 2005, 04:47   #16
The_Pope
Geoff Richards

Well, as stated in the article, there *were* no "judges" - votes were tallied from all the visitors to the exhibition. So the majority have spoken I guess
Old 9th May 2005, 06:00   #17
Etacovda
Supermodder

Etacovda has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Unfortunately, you have to think about it in terms of people that dont appreciate/understand modding - integrating a fishtank with a computer appeals to the masses because it 'hides' the technology - most people dont want to see their computers, let alone celebrate it like modders do.
Etacovda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2005, 11:28   #18
L2wis
Hypermodder

L2wis has yet to learn the way of the DremelL2wis has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etacovda
Unfortunately, you have to think about it in terms of people that dont appreciate/understand modding - integrating a fishtank with a computer appeals to the masses because it 'hides' the technology - most people dont want to see their computers, let alone celebrate it like modders do.
Thats a very good point to be put across
Old 9th May 2005, 13:17   #19
Joungne
Multimodder

Joungne has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
and I have to say, the real fish swimming around the tank looked pimp, and they were a big eyecatcher. People were in love with the fish, especially when Robert decided it was feeding time ;-)

greetz,
Joungne
Old 10th May 2005, 08:49   #20
jezmck
I Mod, Therefore I Own

jezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyan

he knew how to woo a crowd...