1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooling Why is it so hard to find the PA120.3?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by silverphoenix, 23 Jul 2007.

1. silverphoenix

silverphoenix What's a Dremel?

Hello, my first post here on bit-tech, but a long time reader since 03. Anyways I've been trying to find a place to purchase a Thermochill PA120.3 but every retailer seems to be out of stock(note I live in the US). Did thermochill just stop exporting them here? some sort of shortage(retailers here have been OOS for a long while).

2. Jedda

Jedda What's a Dremel?

Danger Den are the US Thermochill distributor and they just don't get that many.
    Thermochill are limited in their over all production too, by the size of their factory, machines etc but they keep adequate supply going to every where else.
    All the US retailers are dependent on DD.

3. K2V

K2V What's a Dremel?

4. silverphoenix

silverphoenix What's a Dremel?

It is actually cheaper for me to order it straight from thermochill than FCPU, I live in NY so the charge tax and still high shipping, it comes close to $200...

5. Jedda

Jedda What's a Dremel?

Best of all is to combine with someone.
    I ordered 6 x PA120.3 direct from TC, that being the shipping sweet spot. They worked out at $142 US ($160 aussie dollars) each arrived and I had no hassle finding guys to come in on the order. I got my two cheap and made a few friends in the process. The other 4 guys all got theirs at $142 as well.

6. E.E.L. Ambiense

E.E.L. Ambiense Acrylic Heretic

I snagged mine easily from Performance-PCs.com. Not sure if they are in stock still. Let me check. *opens browser tab and checks* Oops, they're out too. Yeah, 135 bucks for it. Of course, I could just pick it up since I work a mile from them, but shipping probably isn't that bad in you're in the U.S. I still get hit with tax though :(

7. zhangmaster12

zhangmaster12 What's a Dremel?

petrastechshop

Tags: