1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Films The Bourne Ultimatum

Discussion in 'General' started by samkiller42, 2 Aug 2007.

1. Furymouse

Furymouse Like connect 4 in dagger terms

I went to see this yesterday with my gf. It started out as a good movie but about halfway through the video died followed soon by the audio. An usher informed us that the projector bulb had exploded and that we wouldnt be able to see the rest of the movie. From what I saw it was a pretty good movie. Gonna have to go back to finish it, hopefully without the exploding lights this time:)

2. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Could they not move you into another screen so you can either start over again or continue on? I hope the cinema don't charge you for the second time lucky viewing.

Sam

3. Coelacanth

Coelacanth What's a Dremel?

made me sick

Wow, I work at a theater, and exploding bulbs are a riot... very fun, exciting. But the movie made me all to sick. So far that movie is the only one to actually make me want to blow some serious chunks. Every shot is handheld, and poorly held at that. And when combined with strobing flashbacks (worse then some crazy anime) I almost left. Good movie, but the worlds worst cinematography... :nono:

4. Hells_Bliss

Hells_Bliss What's a Dremel?

yeah, very good movie, just seemed like it was filmed by the Blair Witch guys

5. Stickeh

Stickeh Help me , Help you.

I only watched the last ones cus there was a mini chase seen in it....but it turned out to be a really good film , so cant wait to see this one...

6. Tim S

Tim S OG

fanboi :p

7. RTT

RTT #parp

Saw it last night, pretty good :D

8. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Pff ****ing awesome! but for the love of god BUY A STEADY CAM! :miffed: Talk about overuse of a camera style.

Anyhow, Bourne = Terminator, you just can't kill him, and it had one of the best fight scenes I've ever seen.

9. RTT

RTT #parp

Yeah the fight scene with Desh was completely awesome. No music or anything, just fighting noises :D

10. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

"Look at us, Look at what they make you give"

Superb movie.

11. Hugo

Hugo Ex-TrustedReviews Staff

Plot holes? What plot holes? Oh, you mean the ones Bourne punched in it with his FISTS!!!

Frikin' awesome film.

12. Mother-Goose

Mother-Goose 5 o'clock somewhere

I reckon he could be chuck norrisis' son.

13. Hugo.B

Hugo.B What's a Dremel?

Uh, sir he drove off the roof. What!? He drove off the roof.
    :hehe:

14. Solidus

Solidus Superhuman

I saw it, i believe it needed to stretch beyond it being totally all about Jason Bournes Charector because he was just going through an inner crisis which i had trouble relating to in anyway and i mean that as a viewer. It seemed like it was too personal on some grounds for a viewer to understand which made me loose some attatchment to the movie.

Its a decent movie but i wouldnt rate it above 8/10

Hes badass yeh we learnt that in the other movies, i wanted more revenge, i wanted him going after officials and making an example of them, i wanted more action, i wanted him to make people pay for chasing him.

Just my 2cents

15. Tim S

Tim S OG

So many great moments in the movie. Probably the best film I've seen this year.

16. K

K 528491

Totally agree Tim, best film I've seen this year. Huge fan of the Bourne movies I'm just glad I've promised the girlfriend I'll go see it with her on Wednesday too! My favourite of the three, definitely.

I really hope they don't decide to keep on going with the franchise though. The non-Ludlum novels aren't particularly good source material and the third movie wrapped everything up so wonderfully.

17. RTT

RTT #parp

I'm definitely going to go and see it for a second time.

18. Tim S

Tim S OG

Yeah, as sad as I am to say "end the franchise", there's not a better example in recent history of quit while you're ahead. The three movies together collate to deliver one of the best action-packed stories of the last few years IMO.

19. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

And MD is getting on a bit :p

20. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

Matttt Daaammooooonnnnnn

Tags: