1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News StarCraft 2 singleplayer info

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 7 Aug 2007.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. Brooxy

Brooxy Loser of the Game

The more I hear about SC2, the more I want it. Any word on which quarter it's coming out next year? (I heard it was next year, and knowing blizzard, I doubt they could get it out for this year if they tried)

3. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

Im always open to a new type of plot, cant wait for the end result.

4. Delphium

Delphium Eyefinity enabled

YAY even more info for Blizzard to tease us over, I just want to be paying the game already!!!!!!!!!!! :waah:

5. Brooxy

Brooxy Loser of the Game

Speaking of being teased you seen the new terran viking? It's just screaming "you wanna play me"

6. Delphium

Delphium Eyefinity enabled

I cant say I have seen the unit yet, but by the sounds of it, it's probably for the best, otherwise id be pulling my hair out and biting my nails in anticipation of the game being installed on my desktop :lol:

I can just invisage a guy in a jail cell counting the days by, by means of a tally chart on the wall, with a restraining order from all local games stores from going to them each day and asking "has it arrived yet?!!!!!" causing a trail of destruction as I evolve into the Incredible Hulk, upon hearing the shop assistant utter the words under his breath of "NO". :lol::lol:

7. jweller

jweller What's a Dremel?

TBA

We all know Blizzards MO, tease us for a couple years then for two more years give us the old "it will come out when we are satisfied with it's quality..." shpeel. ;) I'm still waiting for Diablo III, lol. :jawdrop:

I am glad to see they are moving this game into the photo-realism realm and not that cartoonish, blob of colors look.

8. Rebourne

Rebourne What's a Dremel?

The guy in the video on IGN blizzard games usually come out 3-4 years after they were officially announced and hinted to that being the case for Starcraft 2. However, I really hope that isn't the case because that means it will come out in 2010 -2011.

Tags: Add Tags