1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everyones favourite mouse

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by D3s3rt_F0x, 10 Sep 2007.

1. D3s3rt_F0x

D3s3rt_F0x What's a Dremel?

Just wondering what everyones favourite mouse is if your a bit of a freak like me and decide what goes in the palm of your hand can only be the best. But then again the mouse is probably one of the most difficult and important hardware choices you could make.

Atm I'm using a Logitech MX518 its not bad fits in the hand well but personally the best imo which shall always be the best is my old Microsoft intelli mouse v3.0 fitted into the hand perfectly and was an animal that served me well through many games of counter-strike.

No doubt this subjects been discussed here before but just wanting other peoples views and see if anyone else is a intelli mouse v3.0 fan boy like me.

2. padair

padair Inebriated

I only use MS mice (apart from my MS Trackball at work) I'm on my 3rd Intellimouse explorer :)

3. Tsen

Tsen Steeped In Romance

I've got some cheap no-name brand wireless right now, and I LOVE the way it fits in my hand. It's a bit too light, though, and it has CRAP performance. Seriously, it goes through batteries in a week, as compared to maybe once per month on the Microsoft wireless downstairs with similar usage. And it's jumpy and inaccurate. In short, I hate everything about it, but it's shaped just right. I'm thinking I'll move to a Logitech G5 next. I need something more...reliable. And worst comes to worst, I just mod the G5 with a new grip.

4. capnPedro

capnPedro Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

Logitech G5. The original one-side-button-not-a-weird-colour-ed one. And I absolutely love it - every aspect suits my tastes perfectly, feel weight, size, buttons, etc.

5. hitman012

hitman012 Minimodder

Me too. They're great mice :thumb:

6. Daniel114

Daniel114 What's a Dremel?

7. Techno-Dann

Techno-Dann Disgruntled kumquat

Logitech MX610 left-handed.

8. GuitarBizarre

GuitarBizarre <b>banned</b>

I concur with this post dudes.

9. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

just some random Logitech mouse i picked up, RX250 or something. they say it's got 1000dpi so i bought it. a step up from the standard Microsoft mouse, i must say.

but i've got my eyes on a Razor gaming mouse, which shall be with me on my next upgrade

10. severedhead

severedhead What's a Dremel?

Intellimouse Explorer!
    I have a wireless Intellimouse Explorer 2 still and its been great. Nice shape, perfect weight, batteries last months and it has good range.

11. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

G5.
    It's the Ace Rimmer of mice.

12. Spaceraver

Spaceraver Ultralurker

Another vote for the G5. Lubbin it..

13. _crazy_crazy_

_crazy_crazy_ mi mum say's that i'm special

well as an mx518 owner and a intellimouse 3 i defenitly like the mx518 a lot more ... but that just me ...

14. GuitarBizarre

GuitarBizarre <b>banned</b>

Smoke it a kipper, it will be back for breakfast.

15. Fr4nk

Fr4nk Tyrannosaurus Alan !

MX1000 here, had it for years, i think i bought it in 2004 from pissyworld:blush:, was like £60 too !

-Fr4nk

16. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

the Logitech Revolution MX! :D
    I got it 60$ (~59.87$) Canadian AFTER Taxes... Ahhhh the power of price matching -10% of the difference.

I used to have the MX 1000, I loved that mouse too. The Revolution MX is pretty much like the MX 1000, with some bugs fix to it, a bit lighter (just right), does not feel like a toy, finally glides better. And the wheel system is great. And and the extra buttons is perfect for any applications and gaming.
    I also use ubberOption, to unlock everything in SetPoint to have applications profiles and have access to features of other mouses.

17. KaotiK

KaotiK What's a Dremel?

Microsoft/Razer Habu.

The Cheapskates Copperhead :D

18. Bbq.of.DooM

Bbq.of.DooM Custom User Title

MX Revolution !

Best $65 I ever spent. The only issue I have with it, is that it's still only 800dpi.

19. Gravemind123

Gravemind123 avatar not found

Microsoft Optical Comfort Mouse 1000 at the moment, nice and basic, which is how I like my mice. After using a friends Logitech MX400 though, I have to say I would prefer to get one of those, but I don't really want to dish out for a new mouse when my current one is fine.

20. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

I'm on an MX1000 atm, and I wouldn't change it for the world! It's so comfortable for my hand, the buttons are excellent, and the back/forward button is REALLY useful and in the perfect place. Even after about 3 years the batteries still last for at least 3 or 4 days hard use. I love it! :D