1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everyones favourite mouse

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by D3s3rt_F0x, 10 Sep 2007.

1. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

G7 or my really really old MX-700 (I think?)

2. Da_Rude_Baboon

Da_Rude_Baboon What the?

Its great! I used an Intelli mouse Optical for years before i made the change. It slides much more smoothly than my old mouse and it has a nice weight to it. It has performed flawlessly in every game i have used it in too so there is no worries about wireless lag. The GF thought i was mad spending £45 on a mouse until she used it lol.

They sell for between £30-£50 on e-bay, its where i bought mine a couple of months ago.

3. dragontail

dragontail 5bet Bluffer

Aye, i wanted a G7, but never got round to buying one. Will probably end up getting the Deathadder at some point (MIE3 shaped mice for the win!).

4. Eraflo

Eraflo What's a Dremel?

Currently using a mx510 on my gaming computer and an intellimouse explorer v4 on my other comp (using at the moment).

5. antiHero

antiHero ReliXmas time!

Another vote for the G5. Its a great mouse all around!

6. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Only problem with the G5 is that it has a cable.

Once I used a wireless mouse, I just can't go back!

7. Mother-Goose

Mother-Goose 5 o'clock somewhere

The G7 is the wireless G5 with hot swappable batteries.

They are on Ebay, but you really want the carbon fiber version, which is hard to get hold of a damned expensive (at around £50-£60)

8. OneSeventeen

OneSeventeen Oooh Shiny!

I bought a classic Intellimouse Explorer back in 2000 (or 2001, I can't remember), and I've been using it daily ever since. (Graphic design, gaming, and regular office use)

If I get another mouse, I'm going to try to get the same body-style. (Meaning the oversized thumb buttons and old-school click wheel.) Over the years I've just gotten so used to the tactile response it gives for clicking and scrolling, not to mention just the general size and location of the buttons, that it is always difficult to switch back to a standard mouse and be as accurate/comfortable.

9. GuitarBizarre

GuitarBizarre <b>banned</b>

Psh, I love having a cable, its one less thing to **** around with and it doesnt exactly get in the way or anything. A friend of mine uses an MX1000 and has shitloads of problems getting it to pick up his mouse correctly.

10. peterh

peterh What's a Dremel?

The Logitech MX Revolution is the best mouse I've ever used with the most amazing scroll wheel.

11. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

I actually like the shape of MX610 more, but right now I find myself using the MX518 because the MX610 has been out of batteries for a couple of weeks (worst reason ever maybe). I've been trying to find the ah-so-famous latency with the wireless mouse, but maybe I'm just not good at noticing it.

12. fathazza

fathazza Freed on Probation

razer diamondback here..

logitechs just dont fit my hands at all

13. benny269

benny269 What's a Dremel?

Another vote for the MX1000. Beautiful fit, great shortcut buttons placed really nicely. And rechargeable! Fight to the death to get a rechargeable mouse if ever possible, it'll save you a world of irritation and money in replacing AAA batteries dying the moment you need them most.

14. D3s3rt_F0x

D3s3rt_F0x What's a Dremel?

Forgot I made this thread just re-discovered it nice to see everyones opinions on there mice seems to be a MS vs Logi split on the majority

15. TGH-odin

TGH-odin Swedish Modder

Must say i really like my mouse, Razer Pro soluion v.1.8, like a Diamondback, but smexy colored white. Besides this id say Logitech G5, awesome piece indeed

16. m0o0oeh

m0o0oeh Minimodder

+1 for the IME, but ATM I've got a wireless Logitech jobbie that came with my keyboard. Prob looking to replace it before I go to i32/i33.

Joe