1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News MySpace and Google join forces

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Da Dego, 2 Nov 2007.

1. Da Dego

Da Dego Brett Thomas

2. Redbeaver

Redbeaver The Other Red Meat

not a coincidence of course. will be interesting to see who's the winner here.

3. quack

quack Minimodder

Facebook will join OpenSocial, just you wait and see. They'd be insane not to.

4. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

Yer, no way they will let their application platform loose out.

5. sub routine

sub routine Archie Gemel

Oh great, more social networking sites to show everyone how popular and interesting you are : /

6. Carbon_Arc

Carbon_Arc What's a Dremel?

The big question: will is be Moogle? or Gy Space?

7. mrplow

mrplow obey the fist!!

who the hell uses myspace anymore?
    it's awful!

8. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

iGoogle? Are you kidding me?!
    Welcome to your iLife... This will be your iRoom featuring your iWiredPhone to make phone calles, your iComputerMonitor, and your iPC or iMAC, with your iStereoSpeakerSet and with your iCam. On this room you have the iKitchen featuring iCabinets, iPlates, iDrinkingGlasses, iBlender, and iFridge. Also this iHouse comes complete with your very own iToaster and iAirConditioner, oh and iHeater.

0 imagination.... It's like those (some) little Arabic business where they lack of imaginations on their business name... Dentarist XP SP2, Vista Computers, Inc....arr.... No wait sorry, at least those are fun to read, and remember...

9. jakenbake

jakenbake full duplex

but will Microsoft let them?

10. quack

quack Minimodder

This isn't a new social network, OpenSocial is a set of APIs that application developers can use to create applications that work on any social networks (called “hosts”) that choose to participate.

Please tell me this isn't the first you've heard of iGoogle? The personalised home page has been called that since April! :confused:

Microsoft wouldn't have a say in the matter. Facebook is an independent company.

11. Brett89

Brett89 Minimodder

PREPARE FOR ASSIMILATION
    I don't know what I'd do without my iGoogle page, little tidbits of weather, news and my email, all in one. genius. Great homepage

12. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

As a shareholder thay have a voice, Microsoft just recently paid a lot of money to buy a small percentage of Facebook.

Myspace joining is no big surprise, being that Myspace is a NewsCorp company, and NewsCorp (aka BSkyB) and Google already have a working relationship.

13. Breach

Breach Modding in Exile

Ahh, soon the Dark Portal will open and destroy us all as the forces of Evil combine :)

14. widmod

widmod Minimodder

yes their masterplan for world domination :lol:

on youtube

15. Hwulex

Hwulex Minimodder

As if MySpace isn't already the most hideous site on the internet, the retard user base are now going to be able to make the web's most ugly pages even worse with applications. Hoo-****ing-ray!

I'll admit it, I'm a FaceBook user because I think it's a good way to keep in touch, and share things, with all my mates. Unfortunately it took a massive turn for the worse when they enabled the applications; and I'm yet to find one that's actually useful. The closest I've found is the CarPool application but that's got no user base in the UK.

Tags: Add Tags