1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ITS SNOWING!!! (in B'ham!)

Discussion in 'General' started by bixie_62, 18 Nov 2007.

1. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

It snowed here in Wisconsin on Friday

2. benjamyn

benjamyn What's a Dremel?

I live in Northern Aberdeenshire, Scotland. No snow here just a bit of rain.

3. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

man its still mildly warm in Florida.

4. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

it was snowing a little this morning but turned just into slush and i dont think any snow has stayed on the ground. a little too late for snow for me. i was hoping to have snow for hunting this last week but we didnt have any. usually we will have snow here already. oh well im done hunting this year so i dont care when it snows. we'll get some this week probly by end of month probly will have snow to stay.

but maybe not. one year we had no snow on the ground on Christmas Eve but in the morning it was snowing. but then again we've also had where we get huge snow storms in november.

and even once in May we had a snow/rain/sleet/lightning storm.

5. chrisb2e9

chrisb2e9 Dont do that...

how warm is mildly warm? it's -11 celcius here right now, but when it hits -40 in about 2 months i will look at -11 as t-shirt weather.

6. notatoad

notatoad pretty fing wonderful

i drove 5hrs to go skiing in lake louise this weekend. and last weekend. but they've got like 18 inches of snow there. it's totally worth it.

i'm still waiting to get snow here. :(

7. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

I love snow, but it isn't even cold enough, and...the best we got was those small balls of ice that fall out of the sky (sorry i forgot the name LOL).

Can you believe it is November, nearly December CHRISTMAS! and I am still wearing a t-shirt here in this weather, there are some chinese wearing jackets I dread to think how much they are sweating inside...

SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE US COLD WEATHER, I might aswell throw all my jackets away in my closet *cry*

8. Morphine-Kitty

Morphine-Kitty Dead account.

Hail!

At least snow and rain can make up their minds. Hail is stuck in between.

9. Khensu

Khensu likes to touch your special places

Closet nazi!

Anyway, was anyone really surprised by this? I've been freezing my cheesecakin' arse off the last week. OK, snow in November isn't that "normal", but hey, at least the "OMG global warming is going to kill us all, CO2, carbon footprint, ZOMGBBQ!!!"-guys got a natural (hehehe) slap in the face.

10. hitman012

hitman012 Minimodder

It's just raining hard in London :(

11. profqwerty

profqwerty What's a Dremel?

yep raining hard in wargrave (reading), and in Reigate. too cold aswell - why can't they combine!

12. iwog

iwog Linux cursed

Global warming will make Britain and the West coast of Europe colder. The decrease in the salinity of the sea will cause the transatlantic current to fail so no more warm-er water from the Caribbean will mean we freeze.

13. K

K 528491

There was about three inches of it in my garden last night. Normality has commenced today though, booo.

14. chrisb2e9

we're working on that... I was walking outside of the gas plant this morning, when with no warning the production line went to the flair stack. must of been a good 50ft flame. the entire area lit up with all the snow on the ground reflecting the light(wish i had a camera for it). Best part was that it was like standing infront of a hot oven. forget the -16, i had to take one of my jackets off.

15. -:: M@ ::-

-:: M@ ::- Testify!

Gah, the snow had melted here before I got up, and instead of getting to play in it, I had to spend 2 hours in my car stuck in traffic as people can't seem to grasp driving in sludge, damn selly Oak.. :(

16. Murdoc

Murdoc Gas Mask..ZOMG

My other half lives in Smelly Oak, I'm about to set off there now, what street do you live on?

17. Kipman725

Kipman725 When did I get a custom title!?!

:/ I have to catch the train the manchester on wednesday I hope it dosen't mess up the times.

18. knuck

knuck Hate your face

drifting in a lexus, that's pretty stylish :D

no snow here yet ....

19. Amon

Amon inch-perfect

Lol.. I haven't done the Lexus yet, but the Corolla goes sideways every Winter for sure. Much lighter and stiffer, and it has a strong handbrake.

20. chrisb2e9

I used to love taking my old corolla out in freezing rain/wet snow. it was 14 years old so I wasn't too concerned with it. and I would make sure that I was in a large open area before sending it into a spin. good memories.
    We hit -16 today. with some light snow and fog all day.