1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exorcism Squads-HellSing becomes real...

Discussion in 'Serious' started by KayinBlack, 30 Dec 2007.

1. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...article_id=504969&in_page_id=1811&Satan=Santa

For those who don't know, this will mean a rise in baseline fundamental (or xenodestructive) Catholicism, as well as posing real issues to churches of non-Catholic denomination in predominantly Catholic areas. Many of these people genuinely are there to help, but there are some militants in Catholicism that lay people would be shocked to know about...

Special Section XIII is real, I've told people this for years, now look!

2. Pha3dr0n

Pha3dr0n Where's my Valium?

I've always said religion is a threat!

Is it just me, or does the pope look evil?

3. Lorquis

Lorquis lorquisSpamCount++;

This is just star wars but irl tbh, Hell! He even looks a bit like Palpatine/The Emperor.

4. Jumeira_Johnny

Jumeira_Johnny 16032 - High plains drifter

Yeah, because all the protestant sects have ZERO nutjobs...

Face it, there is a rise in baseline fundamentalist (or xenodestructive) Christianity period.

5. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

There was something like this on Saturday Live the other week. Bunch of nutters.

6. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

It's the Daily Mail. I'd believe the stories of a three year old over this.

7. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Anyone see Repossessed? :p

I wonder if we are going to see bishops in shades and black robes kicking ass with samurai swords, Matrix/Constantin/Blade-style...

Well, the Catholic church could do with a new image...

[​IMG]

Last edited: 30 Dec 2007
  8. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

I've always hoped that I'd be proved wrong and when Jesus came down to the earth to judge he'd be a pirate ninja with a minigun in one hand and a sawn off shotgun in the other.

9. Tyinsar

Tyinsar 6 screens 1 card since Nov 17 2007

I'm not familiar with them but from the wikipedia article on then they seem to not be in the same category as the Weekly World News. Those guys are funny - though I never cared to read more than the cover.

I can assure you He'd be so cool you'd :jawdrop: & forget all about ninjas & pirates - if He can create the entire universe (from nothing) He doesn't really need miniguns :p.

10. Scirocco

Scirocco Boobs, I have them, you lose.

Hmm, maybe it's a good thing that I don't tell the door to door religious zealots we're "born again satanists" any longer. ;P

11. Elspuddy

Elspuddy Minimodder

farther mayi .. :D

12. Nexxo

Yeah, people thought he was so cool he got nailed to a stake.

Christians (and Muslims) keep missing the point... being a prophet is not about cool.

13. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

But it wouldn't hurt to enhance his image like that, who is really going to disobey an armour plated ninja killing machine?

14. Nexxo

15. Lord_A

Lord_A Boom baby!

16. Tyinsar

Tyinsar 6 screens 1 card since Nov 17 2007

1) You're partly right. Through large sections of Judeo-Christian history prophets have been outsiders - the proverbial "voice in the wilderness" - so being a real prophet has never been about "coolness". Check out the life of Hosea - poor guy.

2) According to my understanding of things the first coming of Jesus was as one of us - and self-sacrifice was His plan. The second coming will be as God. That's a fairly significant difference.

Sorry to have to say this but if you think he came simply as a prophet you've missed the point.

Good old thread drift eh?

17. Nexxo

Self-sacrifice was inevitable. But if you think Jesus is going to return as God I think you may have missed the point. Nobody's going to bail our asses out of this mess --we're supposed to grow up and do it ourselves. Most prophets' message is pretty clear: "God gave you the ability to think. Use it wisely."

Forums are cheesecake that way. :D

18. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

Christianity's core message is that we are helpless to enact change in ourselves, we have to apply for outside help. That's explicitly stated, as well, and not hidden in the corners.

Back to my lurking, I just thought it was interesting to read, not declare open season on Christianity. Seems that's all it is these days, though.

In that case, maybe we do need the exorcism squads... The other ministers in the area tell me the same thing. The enemy of my enemy is my friend...

19. walle

walle Minimodder

The mentally ill (religious Christians, Jews and Muslims alike) should seek life elsewhere, preferably on a planet in a galaxy far far away and leave us heedens alone. Look; I do not hate anyone, but I do dislike seing fellow human beings that have been subjected to brainwash and than be forced to face the consequences of their actions and their abominations.

Blessed are the spiritually balanced for they shall possess knowledge...

cheers.

Last edited: 2 Jan 2008
  20. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

I've not read the rest of the comments yet but that has to be sig worthy somewhere :)

nope its about the chicks that you get to pull the chicks dig those sandals :hehehe:

thats a common mistake. Just remember the enemy of your enemy is not your friend, the enemy of your enemy is your cannon fodder. (man thats a lot of enemies)