1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress purple-haze (as named by ediejo!!) update 5/11/2007 watercooling parts!!

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by x06jsp, 29 May 2007.

1. x06jsp

x06jsp da ginger monkey!!!!

cheers g1zm0

2. cool_dude

cool_dude Minimodder

Any updates? ;).

3. C:\Joshy

C:\Joshy How much cake can you eat in a min?

NICE!!!! :p

4. aquatuning

aquatuning What's a Dremel?

Please note Aqua-Pc's has now REVOKED ALL SPONSORSHIP of this and future builds due to x06jsp taking it upon himself to Sell sponsorship items and not use them for the purpose they were supplied.

Thanks to this act our Sponsorship system is now under review - we apologize to all those modders out there that this may affect.

5. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

6. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

7. Naberius

Naberius What's a Dremel?

Its a shame that things like this happen, companies are generous enough to support your ideas and in some cases, are the only way some people can complete mods due to the cost of resources, and then someone goes and sells off the parts which were kindly donated to him.

8. x06jsp

i havent sold any sponsored parts and i wont be!!! i stupidly put one of the rads in the sale thinking taht it wouldnt be that big a deal but it was so i have taken it out and i am still planning on completing this mod.

9. Naberius

Naberius What's a Dremel?

If you later decide that one of the parts you have will be of no use, send it back and get it replaced for something you can use.

10. aquatuning

As said the the last post sponsorship has been revoked - we expect the unused radiator you put up for sale to magic its way back to us as stated in the e-mail.

11. x06jsp

yes i did get the e-mail and i have replied to it so im sorry but i do not see the point in your post here not meaning to sound harsh or offensive. sorry again for all the trouble i have caused.:wallbash::waah:

12. aquatuning

The point of our action on this forum is to protect our brand and to correctly notify readers of the thread you are no longer on our sponsorship program.

13. x06jsp

yer i get that but the first post did that i dont see what the point of telling me what you had allready told me in an email.

josh.

p.s. sorry i must just be being stupid and not understanding.

14. tinytomlogan

tinytomlogan Time To Live Customs

I think you should get ALL the parts back,

I mean come on did he think he could get away with it:duh:

15. ledbythereaper

ledbythereaper What's a Dremel?

He's posting in here to name and shame you, to deter other sponsored modders from doing it.

16. x06jsp

yes i know but he did that in the first post.

and tom seriously just give it a rest me and pascal have spoken and he has agreed to let me keep the other sponsored items as long as i prove to him that they are being used!!!

17. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

If the company sponsoring you wants the kit back - you give it back. End of story. From our point of view, even though you didn't acquire this through bit-tech you are very seriously jeopardising the sponsorship program for others.

You've done half the right thing in admitting your mistake but we expect you to honour the requests of the company sponsoring you. If this is unresolved this thread will be locked - we don't tolerate it here on bit-tech for the protection of our community as a whole and companies we work with.

We've not closed this simply because we are giving you the chance to prove that the kit is being used and because it's still a 5-star mod that people want to see!

Personally, I'd suggest you pull your finger out and dedicate all the time you have to proving your worth ;)

Last edited by a moderator: 15 Jan 2008
  18. Da Dego

Da Dego Brett Thomas

As the manager of the modding section, I'll be in contact with Nitrix to make sure that any unused kit has been returned and that the company is satisfied with the outcome of this situation. Until then, this thread is locked. If the situation remains unresolved, you will be banned.

I don't mean to be an utter **** about this, but abuse of sponsorship ruffles my feathers to no end. I even wrote an article about it. If you have updates in the meantime, you may PM me and I will either unlock for the update or post them for you.

I've also heard "I emailed him" before - so until the situation is resolved to MY satisfaction with both parties, we'll be doing it this way.

For anyone else reading this, take note: abuse of sponsorship == theft. Now, mind the closing doors until this is resolved.

19. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

sorry for asking but, what the hell happened here? i was looking at subscribed projects and found this.....

how did it end?

20. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

well basically if you read back a few threads are poor friend accidently broke a golden rule of sponsorship, as he 'accidently' tried to sell some equipment off.

therefore the mods have basically locked to thread so he cant update the log until he has sorted out the problem....

short story he is basically a silly muppet who should be banned from eatting cheesecake for a week. no thats harsh cheesecake is vital for living!

im off to hunt cheesecake, as iv got to feed the habit.....lol!