1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The new ‘Verona’ designer 22” monitor enters the HANNspree XM series

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Guest-16, 12 Feb 2008.

1. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

The new ‘Verona’ designer 22” monitor enters the HANNspree XM series.

On fair ‘Verona’ we lay our screen…

Hemel Hempstead, England, 12th February 2008

The modern city of Verona lays the scene for the most famous love story of all time and coincidentally the new ‘Verona’ monitor makes its dramatic entry into the HANNspree XM range of designer monitors on Valentines Day. With stunning looks and state-of-the-art features that combine to deliver a rare beauty, will you fall in love with the new Verona?

If it is great looks you seek for your new monitor, then the sleek styling of the Verona with its piano black mirror finish and smooth, elegant lines will not disappoint. The Verona features a fantastic looking stand, to allow you to place the monitor as the centre piece for your desk, which not only accentuates the overall image of the monitor but is also practical with tilt functionality. Alternatively if you would rather display the Verona away from a desk, its VESA mounting capability enables you to lovingly mount the Verona to any wall.

But if it is what is on the inside that counts for you then the Verona lavishly boasts a 1680 x 1050 high resolution anti-glare display with a rapid 2ms response rate and impressive viewing angles of 170º/160º.

Is the Verona the perfect monitor for you… it is certainly the perfect partner for all things HD. As well as its HD ready display the new Verona also features a HDMI connection supporting HDCP for total HD connectivity.

If thou seeks a passing exquisite display then the HANNSG Verona XM Monitor is a fair deserving. Available now from www.misco.co.uk for only £174.00 Inc VAT (RRP) including a 3 year on-site swap-out manufacturer’s warranty as standard.

Additional Information

Main Features

Display Size: 22” Widescreen (Anti-Glare)

Brightness: 300cd/m2

Contrast Ratio: 1000:1

Resolution: WXGA 1680 x 1050

Response Time: 2ms

Display Colours: 16.2M

Display Surface: Anti Glare

Viewing Angles: H/V 170º/160º

Inputs: VGA, Audio, HDMI (with HDCP)

Dimensions (mm): 517 (w) x 216 (d) x 410 (h)

Tilt: -5º~15º

VESA Mounting: VESA Standard 100mm

Speakers: 2x 2W

2. mrplow

mrplow obey the fist!!

3. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

^^^ it doesn't look that bad^^^

4. keir

keir S p i t F i r e

looks like it has black vomit on it

5. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Anyone else die inside when reading the italicised line~?

6. naokaji

naokaji whatever

if they say so..... sorry, all other comments that come to mind are definitly nsfw and would prolly lead to a 18+ rating for bit-tech.

as for the monitor itself, looks like yet another TN panel.... i'd prefer it if there would be a shift towards the higher quality panels.

7. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

M-m-m-m-m-my Verona-a :sigh: