1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Competition Imperium Romanum Competition

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 14 Feb 2008.

1. sushrukh

sushrukh What's a Dremel?

Just sent my entry.Onboard sound (Soundmax) is just pathetic & i seriously want to get rid out of it.Thanks for the opportunity Bit-Tech. :thumb:

Last edited: 16 Feb 2008
  2. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

There's a demo out now that allows you to play the tutorials, was quite fun I thought.

I also need a replacement for my onboard sound, I've been meaning to get a soundcard for ages now but I've never gotten round to it. Mainly because I'd need to buy some good speakers to go with it so it's always slipped down the list.

3. sushrukh

In my case, it's a complete different story.I've recently invested in Logitech Z5500D speakers but to buy that monster, i had to pay $500 & i didn't have any money left to buy a soundcard.Onboard Soundmax can't even properly power-up these speakers. :wallbash:

Btw, if you can't decide which speakers to get, you can try the Logitech Z5300e speakers.Very well THX certified speakers.Should come within your budget,i think.

4. sushrukh

It's the judgement day. :) Crossing fingers. :clap:

5. ZhengHe

ZhengHe What's a Dremel?

Double post sushrukh. Watch it. So I guess the contest was either delayed a bit or the winner has already been chosen and just hasn't acknowledged it on the forum. Since it is only bit-tech "readers" I would go with the latter since there are many more people who read then actually post here.

6. sushrukh

Yeah just was increasing my post count. :hehe: There were 5 days of differences b2in them though.And yes i also think that the winner has been contacted already.

7. Bungle

Bungle Rainbow Warrior

Who were the lucky ones? :worried:

8. sushrukh

We'll never know , i think.We still don't know who were the winners of those Corsair TX750 PSUs. :worried:

9. Bungle

Bungle Rainbow Warrior

Without knowing who won, how do we know the competition was legit? I smell conspiracy.:worried:

10. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

It's a conspiracy!

11. 1ad7

1ad7 What's a Dremel?

I won all of the competitions so far, but they sent the stuff to the wrong ppl if you could return it to me that would be lovely! lol :D

12. Tim S

Tim S OG

I thought the winners of that were announced? They've definitely received their prizes, that's for sure.

Fake Edit: Quick search shows that I didn't write the story... I'll update the relevant forum thread with the winners later.

As for this competition, the winners have been drawn at random and we're waiting for the winners to confirm they are accepting the prize.

EDIT: I knew I announced the Corsair competition! http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/01/22/corsair_tx750_power_supply_winners_announced/1

13. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

Confirmation?:eyebrow:
    I recieved an e-mail that I had been drawn, and something was being sent.
    I came to say thanks...but now I'm worried I screwed up.

14. Tim S

Tim S OG

In past competitions, we've not requested an address (or it has been passed onto a third party for postage), so when a winner is drawn, asking for an address acts as a confirmation of acceptance of the prize. Hiren has obviously done things a little differently because we're covering the cost of sending the prizes out, but I would prefer it if the winners at least claimed their prize by just responding to Hiren's email. :)

Tags: Add Tags