1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Baby with two faces

Discussion in 'General' started by Major, 17 Mar 2008.

1. Kipman725

Kipman725 When did I get a custom title!?!

whats the hole in the middle?

2. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Poor Kid, i hope the public eye dies down abit so she and her mother can rest in peace without photographers surrounding them all the time.

Sam

3. genesisofthesith

genesisofthesith complete spanner

Is there a reason why theres a higher occurance of such deformities in the developing world, other than the obvious lack of screening (and termination) found in the west?

4. Major

Major Guest

Drinking dirty water, no injections against bad stuff, basically bad living?

5. Aterius Gmork

Aterius Gmork smell the ashes

hardly any abortions?

6. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Lack of screening, and in countries like Vietnam, the presence of Agent Orange.

7. loops

loops What's a Dremel?

Im quite into science but I dont understand. If this was a cojoined twin how come there is no evidence of any other part of the twin minus its brain/head. I know with the other little girl it was a parasite so thus has no brain, but I still dont understand how if the initial cell has divided into two but instead of seperating completely has remained attached some how that one cell would just form a brain and a face and no other body parts?

8. Major

Major Guest

****ing hell, I never heard of that before, and a few seconds browsing sums it up in one.

Everyday I hate America a little bit more, and more...

9. Tomm

Tomm I also ride trials :¬)

The general idea is that the embryo partially splits in two at the 1 or 2 cell stage. In this case, the embryo has split at the 'head' end and formed two individual heads, while remaining joined lower down.

Poor babies.