1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows A multiplayer SimCity-esque game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mary Jo, 30 Mar 2008.

1. Mary Jo

Mary Jo oh lolz

Well, I've exhausted Dawn of War. Most players with an automatch score of under 1500 are generally fairly easy to beat and it's getting quite tedious now, so I'm looking for a new time waster until Starcraft 2 comes out.

A game similar to SimCity would be nice, it needs to have multiplayer though. The was a Network Edition of Sim City 2000 but it isn't great. I was hoping that there might be a modern, better version of this kind of thing.

Any ideas?

2. BlueTrin

BlueTrin What's a Dremel?

Sim City 4000 ?

3. Mary Jo

Mary Jo oh lolz

Apparently that doesn't have much of a multiplayer.

Chris Sawyer's Locomotion looks interesting. Anyone tried it?

4. BlueTrin

BlueTrin What's a Dremel?

I do not know if they finally implemented the multiplayer feat in SC4000, it didn't look really good anyway

5. mm vr

mm vr The cheesecake is a lie

I have it. It's an ok game, but I prefer Transport Tycoon. TT REALLY sucks in graphics but it's otherwise pretty similar to Locomotion which has graphics pretty similar to RollerCoaster Tycoon. You cab get an improved open source version of it, just google OpenTTD.

I'm not sure about the multiplayer thing, though. But because it's free, you can try it. :)

Tags: