1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wall fights back!

Discussion in 'General' started by Awoken, 10 Jun 2008.

1. Smegwarrior

Smegwarrior Fighting the war on smeg

roflcopter :lol:

Where is the rest of the video where they try and get his leg out of there, I can just imagine them trying to lift the slab above and not being able to then one of them saying "I know, let's smash that one to get him out" and the one above it coming down and finishing off the leg removal process.

It would have been difficult for the doctors to reconstruct his leg but not impossible, he might have lost his leg once they got him to hospital or at least lost some of the length though.

If I was the owner of that wall I would have got that video and spent the months he was in hospital recovering showing it to him over and over and over and saying "it wasn't such a good idea destroying someone else's property was it?!" and reminding him that he will be paying the repair bill too.

As has been said, he could have done society a favour and :wallbash: it instead. :D

2. Fod

Fod what is the cheesecake?

has anyone maybe considered the possibility that it was his wall, and they were having some fun with it before demolishing it?

3. Cupboard

Cupboard I'm not a modder.

No! :D

4. Glider

Glider /dev/null

Doesn't change the fact that anyone with an IQ > 1 would know that the upper plates come crashing down on your leg if you kick out one in the middle...

5. M4RTIN

M4RTIN What's a Dremel?

but therein lies the problem, like christians chavs dont believe in gravity

6. Jammy_eel

Jammy_eel What's a Dremel?

Ouch!
    Maybe his science teacher forgot to cover gravity.

7. DarkReaper

DarkReaper Alignment: Sarcastic Good

Nah, he just skipped that class to go do something more interesting. Like stand around all day.

8. modgodtanvir

modgodtanvir Prepare - for Mortal Bumbat!

Maybe he was simply trying to demolish the wall in order to build a more efficient and tasteful alternative....

I also realised that we have the perfect smilies for the occasion --> :wallbash: , which I suppose leads to -->:eeek: and :waah: and perhaps ultimately --> :dremel:. This makes us --> :hehe:, and the chav's mother --> :duh: and the paramedic called in --> :eyebrow: :nono:

Sorry.

9. donnie

donnie Moddin' my way out of a paper bag

There is only one word in my vocabulary to describe that level of sheer stupidity - MUPPET!

10. dragontail

dragontail 5bet Bluffer

Unless they manage to remove those slabs within 10 minutes, that leg is goner. Additionally, he'll be in absolute agony till then. I mean, he'll have to stand with his leg leg in that position - he can't even lie down!

11. Stickeh

Stickeh Help me , Help you.

Now this sounds daft....but bare with me, the original video is of a classmate of a friend of a friend of a friend, and apparently, no broken bones....one word. Amputee.

12. Smegwarrior

Smegwarrior Fighting the war on smeg

Well put!

That should keep him out of mischief then. :D

13. Tomm

Tomm I also ride trials :¬)

Argh no, no one deserves to have a leg amputated when they're his age, no matter how dumb. I feel quite sorry for him now.

14. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

predictable

15. webbyman

webbyman Hax.

True.

A broken leg seems like reasonable punishment...

16. Akava

Akava Lurking...

That is so funny, what a halfwit; got what he deserved though, lucky he didn't loose a foot lols :wallbash: :D

Meh, just read that he had his foot taken off, shame for him, but then again if he wasn't trying to kick the wall through in the first place he would still be able to tap dance.

17. Freedom

Freedom Minimodder

To be honest there may be some bone damage but there would be a enough blood flow to the foot not require it to be removed.

18. Glider

Glider /dev/null

As much as noone deserves to lose a leg at any age, it might be a (hard) life lesson...

19. Solidus

Solidus Superhuman

Wow nice, im just sad it didnt break the idiots leg off. Seriously though - what was he thinking? I have those walls in my back garden, they are held up by each others weight and you would have expected the little **** to know if he breaks one, the other will fall.

Common sense would have had him use a sledge hammer to break the top one but im glad accidents like this happen - it seperates the smart & dumb ones from the gene pool.

Yes its a very aggressive statement but im tired of these asbo like idiots in my area making a racket all the time.

20. dragontail

dragontail 5bet Bluffer

+1