1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows MOH Airborne [System Reboot]

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by mwvirk, 3 Aug 2008.

1. mwvirk

mwvirk What's a Dremel?

Hello friends,

i have original dvd or moh airborne, but when i insert it in my dvd ram my system automatically reboots and i was not able to install game.

i load the dvd immediately after switching on the pc and when ms windows was ready then i opened the windows explorer and explore the dvd and ran easetup.exe and manage to install game and install available patch even updated my windows installer to 3.1 but still having the same problem... and still when i load the dvd it runs autorun and i can just see a blue screen (just a second time) and then system reboot automatically...

please help me to find out the problem... i cannot turn off auto run just for 1 dvd... there should be a proper solution...

thnx

2. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

Hello, Welcome to bit-tech forum.
    What operating system are you using?

If you are using Vista,
    Right click on Computer > Properties, then select "Advance system Settings". Click on the the "Settings" button within the last group called "Startup and Recovery". From there simply unchecked the box on "Automatically restart".

If you are using XP, From the control Panel, open the "System Properties" which is somewhere I forgot.
    Look for the "Startup & Recovery" group, and click on "Settings" then uncheck the box called "Automatically restart"

From there tell us the blue screen error message (if any).

So far, possible problems are:
    - Memory related
    - Virus or malware damaged important Windows files
    - Bad disk copy, request a disk replacement.

3. mwvirk

mwvirk What's a Dremel?

thnx for ur reply...

i am using xp pro 32bit sp2

i got ur point and i not worried about virus or corrupt windows and hard disk problem...

only thing which scare me from ur reply is "MEMORY"

i have just installed new windows with sp2 after formatting my HD so there is no virus or disk problem...

i have also installed MOH AA + SP + BT and MOH PA and when i was trying to install MOH airborne then only i got this problem... which i managed to install as i told u before...

then i have also installed crysis and playing with no problem....

all above installed games including airborne are running smoothly but problem is only then autorun starts after loading airborne dvd

if there is problem like what u said then why only airborne dvd is deducting it... why not other games dvd or movies dvd.....!!!!

anyway i will also disable the setting as u said and will give u screen short of blue screen shortly... thxn again

4. p3ri0d

p3ri0d What's a Dremel?

Try giving us the autorun of your dvd? (autorun.ini or autorun.inf) Not sure it'll do something but...

Anyways, you're only possibilities left are memory failures or bad cd copy, even though the latter is more possible then the other one

5. PhenomRed

PhenomRed What's a Dremel?

This happened to my friend, I just laughed at his rebooting computer while i played with no problems

6. p3ri0d

p3ri0d What's a Dremel?

He could be that friend :p

7. mwvirk

mwvirk What's a Dremel?

i am also thinking of using the same dvd to some other computers .... before doing any stunts....

8. PhenomRed

PhenomRed What's a Dremel?

Try using it in a shared DVD drive on the network. That being said though, it still reset my friends PC :p

Also, if you hold down Shift it should prevent it from auto-running, correct me if i'm wrong

9. mwvirk

mwvirk What's a Dremel?

working fine on other system (pc & even laptop)

disable setting in auto shutdown to see blue screen and here it is the message:

stop: c000021a {fatal system error}
    the windows subsystem system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000005 (0x7c911629 0x0069dcdc).
    the system has been shut down.

any comments pls...

10. mwvirk

mwvirk What's a Dremel?

working fine on other system (pc & even laptop)

disable setting in auto shutdown to see blue screen and here it is the message:

stop: c000021a {fatal system error}
    the windows subsystem system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000005 (0x7c911629 0x0069dcdc).
    the system has been shut down.

any comments pls...

11. mwvirk

mwvirk What's a Dremel?

any updates pls...

Tags: