1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever......

Discussion in 'General' started by mandys, 15 May 2008.

1. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

No

Have you ever stuck your finger in a fan???

2. UrbanMarine

UrbanMarine Government Prostitute

Yes and a few times I've chucked objects at fans.

Have you ever banged a girl from every race?

3. modgodtanvir

modgodtanvir Prepare - for Mortal Bumbat!

I have yet to bang a chinese girl, an arab girl or a latin american girl or indeed, a ginger girl. Better get to work then :p

Have you ever purchased a tabloid newspaper?

4. mvagusta

mvagusta Did a skid that went for two weeks.

You've banged all the other races then? :jawdrop: So where's gingerland?

I haven't ever bought a tabloid magazine or paper, but i've read bits of a few when i've been stuck in a waiting room with nothing else to do.

Have you ever tried to think of a good question to ask, but couldn't come up with anything, so you just make a dumb sound, as that's the best you can come up with?

5. Brett89

Brett89 Minimodder

No, I have not actually
    Have you had to have your car towed out of something?

6. jhanlon303

jhanlon303 The Keeper of History

Yes Ford conversion van from DIY car wash. Engine got wet.
    Have you ever spent weeks looking for just the right open source software?
    John

7. RinSewand

RinSewand What's a Dremel?

Nope, spent a few days testing out different bits of software before, but not weeks...

Have you ever been put off someone entirely that you already know after meeting them drunk?

RwD

8. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

Nope, because my girlfriend doesn't drink and neither do I.

Have you ever had to wake up at 2-4am to take care of your significant other because they were sick?

9. r4tch3t

r4tch3t hmmmm....

Yes after a girls night out, she came home and could barely walk had to get some water into her and then into bed.

Have you ever woken up for work/school on time then the next time you look at the clock your late but it seems like 30 seconds?

10. EmJay

EmJay What's a Dremel?

All the time. Thank goodness the boss doesn't come in until 10:00, so he can't really complain if I'm a few minutes late.

Have you ever been told to go see a doctor, and brushed it off? (Coworker showed up with a spider bite that made the entire back of his hand swell up... 'oh, it's nothing'... The idiot's going to wait until there are streaks from blood poisoning before getting it looked at.)

11. kbates666

kbates666 What's a Dremel?

Yes, the last time I broke my right arm I thought it was just jammed or something and put it off for 3 or 4 days before I got it looked at. As it turns out I had completely snapped it near my wrist. Later the same arm got its elbow broken....went and got that one checked immediately.

Have you ever broken a bone in your body?

12. Brett89

Brett89 Minimodder

yes, collarbone, wrist and a toe.the collarbone was fun, i went over the handlebars on my bike after the front tire went sideways.
    Have you ever been a complete dick to someone flaunting some inside joke, possibly about them, in front of them with another friend? If so, please divulge any information.

13. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

I'll share an inside joke, but I try not to be an ass about it (unless they really deserve it, which takes some skill tbh as I'm really not that kind of person).

Have you ever chipped a tooth in a very obvious way?

14. Dazbo666

Dazbo666 What's a Dremel?

Came home drunk one night, fell over in the bathroom and snapped one of my front teeth in half when my face hit the side of the sink...
    I think I was too drunk to realise what I'd done - although the thick lip and the sharp edge of the snapped tooth hurt like hell the following morning though.

Have you ever won anything significant in a competition??

15. modgodtanvir

I won an iPod mini in a Walkers Crisps competition :rock: Still got it... albeit heavily modded :dremel: :p

Yep :p I don't go down the races on purpose mind you - its just how it happened :naughty: ... I don't think gingerland exists yet, though I'm not ruling out the chances of it happening...

Have you ever engaged in intercourse with a female of the ginger persuasion?

16. r4tch3t

r4tch3t hmmmm....

Nope I have not, haven't even dated one.

Have you ever had any type of relationship above friend with a ginger?

17. modgodtanvir

Nope, can't say I have. In fact... now that you mention it... I wasn't even particularly good friends with that dude anyway...

Have you ever considered why gingers never make your top friends list on social networking sites?

18. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Yes. Cracked my own collar bone, then broke it.

19. johnmustrule

johnmustrule What's a Dremel?

Nope, I've got a ginger on my facebook I talk to a bunch.

Have you ever seen a car worth more than your house/dwelling? btw I saw myself a Lamborghini the other day :rock: but I couldn't tell if it was a murcialago or a gallerado :(

20. Journeyer

Journeyer Minimodder

Just about. There are a couple of Aston Martin DB9's here, and they retail for a little less than 2/3 of what my apartment is valued at. But bear in mind that Norway is probably the most expensive country in the world in which to buy (and own) a car. The DB9 retails for about 2 million NOK, which equates to about $400.000. On the other hand , I know there is one person in my city who owns a Koenigsegg which retails for about twice - or a little less than three times - what my apartment is valued at, but I have never seen it in real life myself (which I assume this is all about - after all, the Veyron I've seen on Top Gear retails for around four times the worth of my apartment, but I have never seen one in real life).

Have you ever driven a car with more than 500HP (not counting lorries/trucks/buses/or the likes)?